Timelines - **Ideas

Art, Foreign Language, Music, Nature Walks, as well as general ideas and encouragement

Re: Two time lines?

Unread postby Amy C. » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Oh, I am LOVING all the timeline ideas! We will be here next year (CTG and 1st).

I really like the wall idea, but I have a very busy, mischevious 5 y/o. I hope that he outgrows it, but if not, he will be the one who will take the timeline pieces off the wall and lose them and not remember where he had them, and of course, this will drive his older brothers crazy and make them angry, which will stir up much strife, which probably would be his goal to begin with. ;) Well, maybe that would not be his goal...maybe he just won't be able to fight the temptation..maybe he just can't help himself. Who knows what his motives are? :~ I still can't find my watch that he took off my bathroom counter a week ago. He admits to getting it. He just can't find it now. Nor have I yet to find one of his tennis shoes from over a year ago. Of course, he has outgrown them and has since gotten a new pair, but it would be nice to actually know what happened to it. ;)

Okay, so...for the older ones in particular, the individual accordion-style cardstock idea seems like a good one. Then a wall timeline for the youngest. He will still be tempted to take the pieces off the wall, but at least it will be just his pieces and not his brothers' pieces. Anything to keep the peace, KWIM?

Did I mention that it is never boring around here!?! ;) Oh, and did I mention that I love all of my fine boys! I am just trying to raise them with a shred of sanity left. Oh, well, if I lose it all for their sakes and for God's glory...well, they will just have to take care of me! :-)

Amy C.
Amy C.

Unread postby TurnOurHearts » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 pm

When we did 1st, we did our timeline along a thin, blue ribbon on the wall. It was down low where the kids could do it/get to it themselves. [ viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1976&p=28384#p28384 ]

So, both my children did MFW1 & had both seen the timeline on the wall (through Adv, and we placed our missionaries from ECC on our timeline through that year as well).

When we began CtG, I was ready for a change. We did what someone else suggested & made ours individually (each child got to color their own timeline pieces) and connected them accordion style. Since we have one boy, one girl, we used blue cardstock for my son, pink cardstock for my daughter (cliche, I know...).

We store our timelines in a clear page protector at the beginning of our History notebook & simply pull it out when it's time to add a piece. I LOVE pulling them out & watching the kids unfold them. Yeah, I'm a big ol' nerd. ;)

This worked for our family & I was pleased to have done it a little differently, as well as gaining my dining room wall back.

Amy C. wrote:Paige, did you just tape cardstock together to make the timeline?
Amy C.

Hi Amy! Yes, I taped the backsides together (so the tape couldn't be seen). Also, just FYI, I used a free blank timeline template I found online (google 'Donna Young timeline' & click the first link that comes up - I used Form TL-5) which had hash lines spaced every so often for the dates. This made it feel a little more "official" to me and to the children. ;)
Paige

Wife to Josh (15 years),
Mom to Max (13) & Halle (11)
Used MFWK, MFW1, ADV, ECC, CtG, RtR; Using Ex1850
TurnOurHearts

Unread postby Ariasarias » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Thanks for all of the ideas.
I've decided for now to use the idea of using CTG's timeline figures for our main timeline. I will color them and put contact paper on them. These will be used where we school each day. For my dd in first, I am going to let her post her timeline by her bed. I gave my oldest the same option of hanging hers by her bed and placing them in a timeline book at the end of the year. She opted for adding her pieces to a book throughout the year and skip hanging them by her bed.
Now I just need to finish removing our old time line from 1st and ADV.
Thanks,
Nicole :)
Nicole, wife to Claudio since 1996, and mom to dd (2000), dd (2003), dd (2005), and ds (2009).
Ariasarias

Time Line Help (1st)

Unread postby kerby » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:37 am

momma2kact wrote:We are getting ready to start the time line in 1st grade, and though I've done this before I need some help! I remember from when my oldest was in first that it ended up that we didn't have enough space in the first section. I know the spaces are to be the same length, but "how long" are they to be? I know everyone's time line do not have to be the same, but I need to know some basics here!

Also, we haven't done the time line for Adventures, but I am hoping we can combine the two and have one big timeline--anyone doing or have done this? If anyone has pictures to share of their timeline I would really appreciate seeing them!!!

We do not have much space for a time line so creative ideas are welcome (though I want to put it up on a wall--I'm not sure we can). We live in less than 1200 sq.ft. (just so you have an idea of what we're dealing with here :)

Thank you everyone--I'm just sure that we can't be the only people with circumstances like this!
Blessings,
Debbie

I am going to adopt an idea from a blog that I have seen. She used posterboard cut in half lengthwise, punched + reinforced holes in the ends, and connected them together w/ string. Two color choices of pb - one for BC and one for AD. Her figures were placed specifically on the timeline, too - Biblical figures/events above the line, secular figures/events below the line.

I like that I can still spread it out for dc to get the whole picture but I can easily put it away. (We just don't have any wall space.) It also allows me to enjoy it like a book. I can add to it as we go, putting "pages" at the top/bottom of a section, for elaboration or simply more space. I could even take a "page" out and replace it w/ 2 or 3, moving figures from the old one over.

The idea of being able to use one timeline for all their learning over the yrs is a neat thing for me. It will be fun to see how they change, grow, and learn along w/ the visual reminder of where we have been.
In HIS hands,
K

Married to dh - 17 yrs
4 Blessings
K, 1rst, Adv, ECC, CtG, AHL
kerby

Timeline question

Unread postby TriciaMR » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 am

RB wrote:I was trying to find a detailed description of the CtG timeline in the manual, and I can't find it. Am I missing it? Why do I have a memory of different colored lines or something? Was that from 1st or Adventures?

We will be doing a wall timeline on cardstock, and I'm not sure quite how to do this. Last time we did a wall timeline I stuck the figures on the wall and it messed up the paint. I'd like to put cardstock up with those removeable 3M things so that eventually we can fold it up and store it or move it.
How do you do your timeline?????
Any help or pictures or ideas are welcome :)
Thanks!

The colored strips are from 1st.

For CTG, basically we just started from "the beginning" and just added each piece as we went. I didn't put up the dates until we came to them. The description for setting up the timeline is in the Week 1 Monday notes section.

-Trish
Trish - Wife to Phil, Mom to Toni(14), Charlie(10), and Trent(10)
2010-2011 - 1st & RTR
2011-2012 - EXP1850 w/ 2nd/3rd supplement
2012-2013 - 1850MOD w/ 2nd/3rd supplement
2013-2014 - ECC w/ 7th/8th supplement
2014-2015 - AHL, CTG
My blog
TriciaMR

Re: Timeline question

Unread postby Julie in MN » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:05 am

RB wrote:I'd like to put cardstock up with those removeable 3M things so that eventually we can fold it up and store it or move it.

Edie has a cardstock one here: viewtopic.php?t=1976#p54608

Lots more ideas if you wander around here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1903#p16577

My kids did their timelines on the closet doors in our hallway.

My ds has his MFW timeline on the right. He just taped things on the door & it worked out fine. His starts with the oldest years at the bottom.

My high school dd stuck hers to a cardstock timeline we made. But she went way off the cardstock on hers, so there is tape on the door, but at least it gives you an idea of how you could use cardstock. Hers starts with the oldest years at the top.
And remember, hers is a HIGH SCHOOL timeline ;)

Julie
Attachments
122_1191_0204 timelines smaller.JPG
122_1191_0204 timelines smaller.JPG (41.31 KiB) Viewed 5625 times
Julie, married 29 yrs, finding our way without Shane now
(http://www.CaringBridge.org/visit/ShaneHansell)
Reid (18) hs 3rd-12th grades (2004-2014); always used MFW
Alexandra (27) hs from 10th grade (2002); mother
Travis (30) never hs; engineer in CO
Julie in MN

Unread postby doubleportion » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:01 am

We have a different timeline for CTG. We taped long strips of black seam-binding ribbon to the wall. The ribbon starts at the door and goes all the way across one wall and around a corner to the edge of our bookshelf. We are only to Joseph on our timeline so that is what the picture shows.

HTH

Edie
Attachments
tmeline to Joseph smaller.jpg
tmeline to Joseph smaller.jpg (45.51 KiB) Viewed 5619 times
doubleportion

Unread postby 1974girl » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:04 pm

When we started Adventures last year, I had no idea how to make one. Thankfully, I found a long dry erase one from a parent-teacher store for about $12. I just stuck my pieces right on top! Best money I spent all year because I would have messed one up, I am sure.
LeAnn-married to dh 17 yrs
Mama to Leah (14) and Annalise (11)
Used from Adventures on and finishing final year (1850-modern) this year
"When you teach your children...you teach your children's children."
1974girl

Unread postby doubleportion » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 pm

baileymom wrote:Edie-
I think we'll use your accordion style timeline idea for both our (old) 1st and ADV timeline.

I did like one of the Mom's mentioned above when we did K with Connor, and used foam sticky squares to hang them at the old house, and completely tore up the paint...and plaster...and wall. Paid for that one for real...it's hard to "fix" 26 massacred spots, neatly and orderly spaced on a wall :~

Do you "laminate" with contact paper before putting them on the board?

Wow! Sorry to hear about your de-taping experience.

On the accordion style timeline, I used clear packing tape to tape the timeline pieces directly to the poster board. That way they were covered in "plastic" and attached at the same time. I have never had any problems taking off things taped onto our walls here in our new house, if they were taped with scotch tape. But I know different paints can vary in how they fair with tape. We have a higher gloss paint, so maybe that has something to do with it?

With our current timeline I do "laminate" with contact paper the timeline pieces before using scotch tape to tape them to the wall.

:)
Edie
doubleportion

Unread postby Colleen » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 am

Last year I used painter's tape (the blue stuff) to put the timeline pieces on the wall. No damage to the wall, but sometimes pieces fell off and then with the humidity this summer most of them curled up. Anyhow, my idea for next year is to get one of those Xyron machines that people use for scrapbooking. They make items into "stickers". You can buy "permanent" or "repositionalble" adhesive cartridges for it. According to the company, the repositionable one is a little stronger than a post-it note. I'm not sure how it will work, but I think I'm going to give it a try. Shouldn't be any concern about the wall getting damaged, I just might be picking up timeline pieces off the floor again. We'll see!
Colleen in MI
Wife to Dave (for 18 years) and Mom of four.
Doing CtG (2nd time) with girls in 9th, 6th, & 4th grades (plus a pre-schooler)
Colleen

Unread postby NJCheryl » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:02 am

I use the painter's tape not to attach the pieces, but for the timeline itself. I put it up last year for 1st, and it is still up to use for CTG this years. I laminated the timeline pieces, and then used double-sided tape to put them on the blue timeline. Works great.

Cheryl
NJCheryl

Unread postby 705emily » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:24 pm

I got several large sheets of black foam core board--I found some with very very light grid lines. I am using colored masking tape to deliniate the timeline. For CTG--we are using orange masking tape. For RTR we will use light green, etc., etc. .... I used clear Avery labels to print out the year markers and we will add those as we go along. I joined 2 of the foam core boards together (together they measure about 5 feet long,) and hung them up on the wall--with one line of orange tape going across the top of the boards, and another line about 6 inches below the first. This will allow us to fit all of the CTG timeline on the two foam core boards. (Using the foam core boards will allow us to move the timeline to another wall next year when we work on RTR.) We'll see how it works out!!!

Blessings!
Irmi Gaut
MFW K, MFW 1, Adventures, ECC this year!

'And my God shall supply ALL your needs according to his riches in Glory!'
705emily

Unread postby trinabambina » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:40 am

For our timeline, I taped cardstock together at the short ends with packing tape and then folded it accordion style. Then I drew a line through the middle of the whole thing with a black marker. I laminated the timeline pieces and we use scotch tape to stick them to the timeline (above and below the line) and I write the info in pencil (just in case I need to move things around a bit ;) ). We really don't have a wall to hang this on, so we keep it in the schoolroom and unfold it on the floor when we need to use it. The kids love seeing it all laid out...it is about 10 feet long! I will try and get a pic posted for you to see.
Trina
Wife to Steve for over 23 years
Mom to Sweet Girl 10, Jalapeno 8 & Pineapple 7.

CtG 2011-2012++
ECC - 2010-2011
Adventures - 2009-2010
MFW 1st Grade - 2008-2009
MFW K - 2007-2008
trinabambina

Unread postby donutmom » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:56 pm

We did a lot like Trina. Taped card stock together at the short ends to make a nice long strip. Then drew a black line about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom. I then "laminated" the whole thing (the front side) with clear contact paper (just bought roll in housewares at Walmart). Then we put the dates and figures on with sticky tack or scotch tape or whatever is handy. We don't hang a figure until we study it. The kids take turns coloring them, and I "laminate" them before hanging. Having the time line "laminated" has let us use the same line year after year with it looking fresh and new each year--no marks where the tape of a past figure was taken off. We just put up the appropriate dates and it's ready.

It can be folded accordion style, which is what we did one year. One year it was hanging in the hallway. Last year it was in the dining room where we paper and pencil lessons. (Made for some great company conversations!!) I used those removable 3M clips for the first time last year, and it was the first time the time line didn't fall down during the year (all that card stock gets heavy for tape and sticky tack stuff). The clips are ones you stick up, but are able to take down without paint coming off. (I haven't tried taking any down, so I can't verify that claim!!).

My friend just made a time line using a fold-able sewing board. She's pleased with it. I haven't seen it, so I can't give any details. Hope you get some ideas here.

Dee
donutmom

Are Time Lines A Must?

Unread postby meagabby » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Marcee wrote:I've seen some posts on these lately. Are they necessary/part of the curriculum? I get the visual aspect, but it's not something I planned on doing.

Marcee,
For a quick answer I wouldn't say timelines are a must because we've had a couple of years that didn't get a timeline up in a timely manner due to moving and unpacking, but they are definitely fun, at least for my children.

We've done it on the wall only 1 and 1/2 years, and once as accordian-folded cardstock kept in the front pocket of their history notebooks.

As an adult that was a public-school, non-churched child, I like seeing the Bible stories have dates that fit within the history timeline I was taught. To know that it's not just "long ago" or "bible times". KWIM?

Timelines can be in many forms. on the back of a door, down a hallway, in a sketchpad (or one of those cool, packaged one sold for lots of $$).
My kids like to color them and make them different ways than each other, but I tell them it's all on them if they want a separate one in their room or something.

come to think of it, you could really just add your timeline piece as a page in your notebook.
Loving learning with MFW!
meagabby

Re: Are Time Lines A Must?

Unread postby mgardenh » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 am

I would say it's essential so that your dc understand the order things happened in and can see it compared to what else was going on in the world at that time. It's fun too and provides an activity that helps put it in time.
Mike
DH to Laurel
SAHD (mostly) to
Julia - 10 years old, Explorations to 1850
Alexis-7 years old, Explorations to1850 see her story at
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/alexisg
Have used MFW, k, 1st, Adventures, and ECC, CTG, RtR
mgardenh

Unread postby cbollin » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:53 am

Marcee,

Timeline pieces are included in MFW1st, ADV, CTG, RTR, EX1850, 1850MOD, and high school.

You can design them in a multitude of ways from simple (like me -- just put the next one up), or very fancy and beautiful. And any where in between those.
the timeline is scheduled in the programs in small bites. In high school, they make a book with it.

There is no curriculum police that will hunt you down if you decide not to do it.

I think timelines are a valuable teaching tool to help see where and when people and events are in relation to each other so that you don't think that George Washington and Moses lived at the same time. Or think that Moses lived before Noah. or lots of things like that. That's obvious to us as adults, but is something to teach to our children. Timelines are a simple and effective ways to do that.

I'd plan to give it a try. Use the easiest method that works for you and is visible in your home. Dont' worry if your house looks like you value education. One of the biggest compliments I received from someone who visited my house (and doesn't homeschool her kids) was when she said "Wow! You can tell that you value education and God's Word in this family."

-crystal
cbollin

Unread postby Marcee » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 am

meagabby wrote:As an adult that was a public-school, non-churched child, I like seeing the Bible stories have dates that fit within the history timeline I was taught. To know that it's not just "long ago" or "bible times".

WOW! Now this really touched my heart. How cool-
“A sense of curiosity is nature’s original school of education.” ~Smiley Blanton

Marcee married to Chris (12 years)
DD Keelin (10)
DS Raice (8)
Marcee

ENCOURAGEMENT: Timelines ~ Our Journey (from 1st - CtG)

Unread postby TurnOurHearts » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 pm

We are blessed in our years with My Father’s World to use timelines in our study of history. I have loved building these tools with my children and seeing the way they have impacted their understanding of time as a whole. Since there's always a lot of discussion about timelines at the beginning of each school year, I thought I would share a glimpse of how our family has used them on our journey...

When we did My Father’s World First Grade, I took Marie Hazell’s advice and used what I had on hand. I found some thin, navy blue ribbon in my closet and strung it along a low wall. She said it didn’t matter if it was a certain length – it was just about getting it up there and visible for the little ones – and she was right. I didn’t measure, I didn’t look at all the pieces and count out space, I didn’t worry if things would get too “smooshed.” And it still worked! My 6 year-old could have cared less about the accidental overlap between the kings’ reigns. ;)

Here is a picture of that original timeline:

Moving on to Adventures in My Father’s World, guess what I did? I got out my blue ribbon and simply added more! I was running out of wall space, so I even used the corner. It’s okay to USE WHAT YOU HAVE – even when it isn’t your ideal. Without taking down what we’d learned previously, we got to simply pick up in another time. We could see how what was in the past was still there…it was connected by a simple piece of blue ribbon.

Here’s a picture of our added timeline from Adventures (NOTE: these pictures reflect 1st edition timeline pieces. There may be slight differences from those in later editions):

We left our timeline on the wall during Year 1 of the family cycle, Exploring Countries and Cultures, and while there are no instructions for the use of a timeline in ECC (since it is a non-history based year), we did add the missionaries we studied to our timeline on our own. It was interesting to see these men & women of influence dotting the wall during the more current years – sharing space from the time before Abraham Lincoln to nearly the present. So COOL! (I only wish I'd taken a picture...lol)

As we left our geography year and moved into the family cycle’s history years, I decided it was time for a change. Factor in a move halfway across the country & limited wall space and doing something different was a no-brainer. ;)

We found ourselves “starting over” in history with Year 2, Creation to the Greeks, and both of my children were going to be working from the same curriculum. Since My Father’s World now provides Student Sheets for each child & the timeline pieces are included with them, I decided to let my children build their own timeline. I borrowed someone’s idea (David Hazell’s, maybe?) to use cardstock, taped back-to-back, and add a new page as needed. My son’s timeline is made with bright blue cardstock; my daughter’s is bright pink.

One of my favorite things about this format is that it leads very naturally to a quick review of what we’ve learned previously. As we’re adding each new piece, we look back at the timeline piece we added last. I ask, “Who remembers something about...” We move back along the timeline and I’m ALWAYS pleased with the details my children remember. When we’ve finished coloring, gluing, and reviewing, we simply fold up our timelines, place them back in their page protector, and file them away in the kids’ history notebooks.

I offer this post as an encouragement to those of you who are beginning, transitioning, and/or continuing your timelines with My Father’s World. However you are lead to do it will be JUST RIGHT for your family!
Paige

Wife to Josh (15 years),
Mom to Max (13) & Halle (11)
Used MFWK, MFW1, ADV, ECC, CtG, RtR; Using Ex1850
TurnOurHearts

Time Line CtG

Unread postby jasntas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 pm

momsflowergarden wrote:Those of you that have done time lines but not on the wall, can you share with me what you did?

We are not in CTG yet but we did ours for ADV accordion style. I did hang it on the wall but set it up (taped the sheets of cardstock together on the back) so it could be removed and folded up if needed. It could be easily be folded up and kept as a keepsake that way also. It's still up and I just added a couple of sheets to it to expand it so we could add my dd's 1st grade timeline to it.

HTH
Tammie - Wife to James for 25 years
Mom to Justin (13) and Carissa (10)
ADV & K 2009-2010 . . . 1850MOD 2014-2015
http://tammiestime.blogspot.com/
The days of a mother are long but the years are short.
jasntas

Re: Time Line CtG

Unread postby IdahoGrown » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 pm

For our timeline, I bought a roll of banner paper that was 75 feet long. Then I cut off about 20 feet of it and marked it from 0 to 2020. We added to it for several years and my kids LOVE rolling it out down the hallway and looking at it!!!

We are getting ready to make our B.C. timeline tomorrow and have some timeline figures to catch up on. ;) We will end up with a timeline too long to roll out completely in the house! But I want to keep the time increments the same as the A.D. side, so it is what it is. Lol! I am sure my kids will get a kick out of seeing how long it is.

One reason I love having a timeline that rolls up is so we can 'see' the difference in time between people or events we study...it also takes up very little space. The roll of banner paper costs 5 or 6 dollars at Walmart.
Jean
Mom to dd 13 and ds 8
Hs'ing since 2004.
Using Adventures and RtR 2011-2012

Previous cores used: CtG 2010-2011
IdahoGrown

How *long* is the timeline - over 4 years?

Unread postby TriciaMR » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 am

Cyndi (AZ) wrote:How *long* is the timeline in CTG? If I were to want to keep up the same timeline for the 4 years of history in the cycle, would using one wall for each year, putting the timeline around the top of the walls like a border work? Or would that be entirely too big? My room is 12X15. Ceilings are high enough that border would fit above the door, closet, etc. I have an only child, so we'll just have one timeline to post.

I have our timeline up - a piece of tape across an approximately 15 to 20 foot wall. We just finished RTR and actually have less than 1 foot left on our wall, with each piece right next to each other.

I just put the "next piece" up, with the year markers in the right place. Not sure what I'm going to do this next year - either another row of tape right below it or go across the room to another wall to continue it. (It doesn't work to extend the tape onto the next wall as it is a bay window with fancy curtains.

-Trish
2010-2011 - 1st & RTR
2014-2015 - AHL, CTG
My blog
TriciaMR

1 Timeline or 2?

Unread postby TriciaMR » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 pm

fdjoyce wrote:I have 1 child doing MFW1 & 2 doing RtR this year. Should I do 1 timeline for our entire family & let them each add their own pieces or let the 2 in RtR share a timeline & do a separate MFW1 timeline or do timelines in notebooks/poster board & let each child do their own timeline? I will also have a 3 year old who will probably want his own...everything! Suggestions?

fdjoyce wrote:I knew it had to be here somewhere. For help with timeline ?s go to:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1903

I would just do one. In our house, I am the owner of the timeline. I color the pieces, laminate them, cut them out and I place them on the timeline. Secretly remove all the timeline sheets from the student sheets if you need to, so they don't know it was part of the student pages :)

-Trish
2010-2011 - 1st & RTR
2014-2015 - AHL, CTG
My blog
TriciaMR

pocket chart timeline

Unread postby cbollin » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:20 pm

blessedmomof3 wrote:For those of you who use a pocket chart timeline can you give a recommendation of where to purchase one?

Thanks!

Kelli

I bought mine at Target one year near the beginning of the school year. It was in school supplies. I don't know if it is always carried by them or not.

I just looked online and Sam's Club carries the same thing I got.(if you're a member there)
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/produ ... tId=181325

Staples sells the Scholastic Brand. here is the "mini" chart
http://www.staples.com/Scholastic-Mini- ... uct_353735
I'm sure someone at Staples would help you find the Scholastic Standard Size. I'm feeling dumb and can only find online the "add on". Those picture the chart, but it says "pocket chart sold separately". So, hmm...

let's try office depot for the Scholastic Standard size
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/1 ... ket-Chart/
I just returned from local office depot. That store did carry the original 10 pocket chart in the aisle with other 'classroom" stuff like crayola and some workbooks and such. so, you might check your local office supply stores.
Or if they order and have store pick up. have to ask your local store, or just order online or something.

If you have a local teacher supply store, it probably has something like that.

ahhh...... nothing says Merry Christmas to a homeschool mom like opening cool fancy teacher supplies. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :)

-crystal
cbollin

Re: pocket chart timeline

Unread postby Cyndi (AZ) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm

blessedmomof3 wrote:For those of you who use a pocket chart timeline can you give a recommendation of where to purchase one?

I was imagining a plastic card with a timeline on it that would fit in a man's shirt pocket like a pocket protector!!!! LOL!!!! I was thinking, "man, I'd need reading glasses for that for sure!" Oh, I crack myself up . . . . (former nerdy engineer)
2014/15: 1850MOD
completed: MFWK, MFW1, ADV, ECC, CTG, RTR, EX1850
Cyndi (AZ)

PreviousNext

Return to Other Subjects Archive