* Experiences - MFW High School

* Experiences - MFW High School

Unread postby DS4home » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:09 pm

Our whole house is doing CTG this year. I have 2 in the regular CTG and my 9th grader in the high school version. It is going very well, it's turning out to be a great program ( just as I had expected it to be!). She is also in RS Spanish and Apologia Biology- using MFW's schedule. The work load is good, but she still has some freetime every day as well. I would definitely recommend it!

I remember last year, being very intimidated by the high school years. Now that we're half way through the Freshman year, I realize it's not so scary. It really is just another year; similar in format as all the past years. I do like seeing her independence take off - she pretty much takes herself through the subjects on her own. I just check her work at night (especially math).

Ever since I found MFW I have not had near as much intense planning and choosing to do. My core curriculum is already set - I like that! MFW has really been the perfect fit for our family.

Blessings to you,
Dawn
DS4home

Schedule - Is high school well laid-out?

Unread postby cbollin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:23 am

MomofFive wrote:Hubby and I have decided that public high school is the WORST decision we've ever made for our children, both of us terribly regret allowing them to enroll after nine years of being homeschooled. I fear we have lost their hearts (and minds) to a worldly, mediocre way of thinking and really want to get them back, so we're going to be homeschooling a tenth grader, a senior, and a preschooler this coming year!

Our desire is to have some continuity for our DD's last three years of high school, and if I've learned one thing about myself in all of this, it's that I need things very clearly spelled out for me with a "read this, do this" daily plan; I'm horrible at putting my own lesson plans together!

Will the new MFW high school program be well laid-out (for me)?

How about additional years for the future? I'm not overly concerned about starting with ancient history; DD had a broad sweep of world history last year in PS but really can't tell me much of what she learned, so a little repetition would likely be a GOOD thing. Our DS (the senior) doesn't really have many "gaps" to fill in, so I'll likely just combine their studies and augment with grade-level grammar and math, but I'm in real need of a "core" program at the heart of it all.

Can any of you tell me about MFW's high school program?

Here is everything I think I know about MFW high school. Which isn't much.

The best thing is to call the MFW offices and talk with them. This is convention season, so expect to get a call back later.

The high school program is being written to the students, with daily lesson plans. It is meant to be done independently by the student with a once a week conference with teacher/parent.

A lot of the program is designed to help with "worldview". In year 1, you read through the entire Old Testament, as well as other books. You analyze the books from a Christian perspective. Sounds like something that you're looking for to help get them past other ways of thinking.

MFW's high school program combines Bible, History and English credits. In the sample pages, there is also a time to require service projects every week. The sample page can be accessed from the high school page.
http://www.mfwbooks.com/highschool.html just scroll down a bit on that page for a button to link to the sample page or click here
http://www.mfwbooks.com/pdf/ahlsample.pdf

You will then add other requirements like math, science and electives like foreign language to complete the credit hours needed for high school graduation.

You'll want to call the MFW offices and speak with either Bret or David about helping to pilot the high school program.

--crystal
cbollin

Is your family enjoying MFW Highschool?

Unread postby momof2gr8kids » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:54 pm

Julie L. wrote:We are obviously farrrr away from doing MFW Highschool, but I was just wondering how the dc who are doing it like it? We are planning to go all the way with MFW and was just curious.
Julie L.

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:03 pm
My son is in 9th grade and 14 yrs old.

This is our first week doing MFW highschool and so far it has been very good, he already has an argumentative essay that is due tomorrow, and has done a good job with it.

It will be a challenging year for him as it is a very in depth curriculum. It does still have the light and independent Fridays as far as I can tell. But overall he really seems to like it, a lot better than traditional textbook style.

I would definitely recommend going all the way with MFW!

HTH,
Wendy ~ very happy wife to Rob~ going on 8 yrs! proud mom to ds Adrean~ 14 and dd Makenzie~ 11
momof2gr8kids

Re: Is your family enjoying MFW Highschool?

Unread postby DS4home » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:54 pm

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:57 pm
You will enjoy seeing your kids go through high school with MFW! I loved watching my dd sit and read the entire OT last year. I loved the fact that she was challenged in the writing assignments. I loved the Psalms and Proverbs projects.

Now of course there were those days when dd would rather argue than write an argumentative essay... And then there was the dissecting to deal with as we did Biology...

But over all, it was a very full year, and well worth the work. It is so rewarding to work with my high schooler, and see her working through some of the harder things and realize that she is indeed growing up and able to handle the work, and be diligent. I better quit now before I get all sentimental!

You certainly have some good things to look forward to :)
Dawn
DS4home

Biblical content in high school - Praise

Unread postby Lucy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:49 pm

Since my daughter is using the MFW's Ancient History and Lit. high school curriculum I just wanted to mention that she, as well as her dad and I, have been very impressed with how the subjects that have been put together as a unit study are from a biblical-world view. The books and guides that have been chosen are those that have a biblical world view of the bible(of course), history and literature. This is what we really wanted for our kids as well. One of the aspects that we have loved as a family about MFW is that each year Marie weaves the bible throughout the curriculum (just as Lana was saying about Adv) from K on up. Bible is never an add-on but an integral part of the studies. We have been very happy to see that the same high standards that have been applied to choosing books for the elem./jr. high unit studies have been applied to the selection of high school books and study guides as well. I think that Marie has perhaps been even more careful to choose books that clearly give a biblical world view since the program is primarily independent and therefore does not lend to nearly the kind of discussion that is had during the other years. One of the things that has really impressed us is that the main focus of the bible this year is to read and reflect on the whole old testament. I am trying to keep up with my daughter!

I hope this helps you.
Lucy
wife to Lee and mom to Twila 18 (girl) and Noel 16(boy). Happy MFW user since 2002.
Lucy

How are you liking the high school program?

Unread postby lschalk » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:08 pm

mommyto4 wrote:Just curious ... how are you two liking the program? How do your dc like it?

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:16 pm
My son is enjoying it a lot. He likes being able to work independently. The way that the program is laid out, is so straight forward and there is never a question about what he is supposed to do on any given day. It is a challenging curriculum as well, so it makes him think. This HS curriculum will definitely get him ready for college level work. In the past with other curriculums, I heard alot of "I already know this!, why are we doing it again?". I am very pleased with how balanced it is and everything that is covered in one year. I also think that he has matured in his Christian walk as well. We are looking forward to year 2 of the HS program! I also have another son starting in year 1 next year as well.

Linda
lschalk

Literature selections for High School

Unread postby Mercy » Mon May 05, 2008 10:23 am

I love what someone wrote once about the fact that MFW has proved themselves. I feel confident in the grand scheme of things and I'm not afraid of one book here or there that I'm not sold on. From what I've seen on the website - I am excited to get to high school, but have a long way still thankfully.

For my family, I plan to go all the way!

~Mercy~
Wife to Superman
Mother to 8yob, 3yog & 3mob
started in ECC, switched to ADV
http://ourhomeschoolingadventures.blogspot.com/
http://ourhomeschoolingfun.blogspot.com/
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom." H.W. Beecher
Mercy

How is the work load?

Unread postby DS4home » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 am

bakermom wrote:I would like to know how good high school worked for you. How did your student like it. Was it easy to use? How is the work load?
Elaine

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Highschool has been going very well for us. I went into it feeling very apprehensive and unsure of my capabilities at this level. But the Hazel's have held my hand and made it doable! The manual is written directly to the student. It is the same type of grid that is used in the younger years, with exact work listed for each subject for each day(Bible, history, and lit.). Very easy for my highschooler to follow and check off as she did it. If you get Apologia science, they also have a daily assignment check off sheet for that. The work load was fine, in my opinion. She didn't mind the reading, but didn't always want to do all the writing. She enjoyed the independence of having her own work that she could finish in her own time, and not have to wait around for Mom or her siblings to start the next subject. It worked very well for us! I would definately promote it and encourage you that it will be a good investment in their academics.

Dawn
DS4home

Re: How is the work load?

Unread postby Julie in MN » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 am

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:15 pm
At convention, there were 3 high schoolers helping at the MN booth (one Hazell & two early pilot programmers, so all 3 are quite far along). They were all good kids & pointed to different things when I asked them what they liked.

One of their moms said that it definitely "feels like high school" with the extra workload. I asked her, "Yes, but does it feel like college?" She said no, it's not that heavy :o)

Julie
Julie in MN

I love the high school!

Unread postby ilovemy4kids » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:36 pm

I have one using the MFW high school year Ancient World and I LOVE THE HIGH SCHOOL! It really rocks! If you haven't seen it yet, it is so well laid out that I am amazed. My daughter is doing wonderful with it!
ilovemy4kids

AHL - First weeks and success!

Unread postby amaliayosa » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:42 am

Thank God for Ancient History and Literature!

Oh my gosh, this curriculum has allowed us to continue homeschooling our High school aged son (15). We were ready to throw in the towel, each day was full of arguing, frustration , anger etc.
We actually used ECC successfully with 3 of our children, but moved on after our oldest started high school last year.
I was thrilled to see the high school program available while re visiting this site a few weeks ago.
We are on our second week and our son totally loves this curriculum! HE looks forward to reading the "New Answers Book" and engages both his father and I in the most incredible conversations. He is obsessed with creation science, and this book has answered many questions for him. We LOVE Notgrass history, keeps our attention, no dry boring textbooks.
MFW has been the ONLY curriculum that we all enjoy, and that I (an ADD mom) can stick with! The guides are SO well laid out, keeps me organized and on track, and we are not doing a bunch of extra busy work.
I LOVE THE HAZELLS! THANK YOU!
Amy~
Wanted to add that our son has ADHD as well and the guide has been a godsend for him as well, really helps him to stay focused.
amaliayosa

Unread postby niki » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:06 am

Praising God with you and agreeing wholeheartedly! I cannot say enough good about our years with MFW. My kids find school so intersting and are so engaged in our study of HIStory and often want me to read more than assigned for one day!
Niki

Strong Tower Academy
EX1850
DD 6th DS 5th DD 3rd
niki

Subjects

Unread postby DS4home » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:46 pm

TracyLee01026 wrote:My dd will be starting High School next year and I was considering checking out other high school curriculums (just to make sure). She has learning challenges as well. Now, I feel like maybe I don't need to do that. We are doing ECC this year and we all love it! Why is the thought of high school so daunting?

Is this curriculum really all they need for high school? Do I need to consider other programs as well?
Blessings,
Tracy

Tracy,
MFW covers Bible, History, and English. You will also need a high school level science course and math. MFW does sell Apologia Science with a daily schedule (which I highly recommend!). Foreign Language is suggested for high schoolers as well.

Hope that helps with your planning :)

Dawn
Celebrating our 24th Anniversary this year <3
Amber (HS Grad & Married), Carmen (HS Grad & in college), Nathan (11th), & Bethany (5th).

2014: RTR & Synergy Group
Completed the MFW cycle: Pre K-yr.5, AHL(piloted), and WHL
DS4home

subjects

Unread postby amaliayosa » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:08 pm

We also use Apologia biology with the MFW guide, Teaching textbooks Algebra 1 (another God send!!!!!) and Rosetta stone German. I love the new Rosetta Stone, so much more user friendly than the older edition.

We are now starting week three tomorrow, and all is still going well. The Argumentative essay was a bit of a challenge, my husband gave him a B- but thats ok, he is learning.

My Thirteen year old will be using this curriculum next year as well. We are VERY pleased.

Oh I also wanted to make it clear that this is a challenging curriculum! The main reason my son says it is working so well for him is the way the guide is laid out, it really keeps him focused and on track. He is a bright guy he just gets distracted easily.
Last edited by amaliayosa on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
amaliayosa

Reading

Unread postby amaliayosa » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:38 am

dascott wrote:Amy,
My son is in 7th grade and this is our first year with MFW. We are doing ECC and love it. I have been looking at the High School Curriculum, but am a little concerned that there is a lot of reading. My son is not an avid reader and wonder if he would still do well with this curriculum or not. Does your son enjoy reading? Have you found there is a whole lot of reading? I know I have a while, but just thought since I saw your post, I would ask. Thanks.

Dedra

Well there is a good bit of reading BUT nothing too overwhelming. The saving grace is he reads a variety of books, and no obnoxiously long reading assignments (so far). He is not an avid reader either but like I said the reading is not overwhelming, and he actually thinks it is interesting. it is broken down into manageable bites (3-4 pages from one book 2-3 from another) ADHD kids like that I think, their mind starts wandering after a few pages then BAM time to switch books, which for our son is a good thing! He tends to get bored with the same thing for too long.
amaliayosa

High School Year 1 - can you share how it is working for you

Unread postby Julie in MN » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Lisa M wrote:I have enjoyed using MFW for the last two years. I like what I see for the high school years as well, but there is so little discussion about it on the boards, I wonder if more than two people are actually using it! :)

Can you please share how year 1 is working for you, what you like, what you don't like, and if there is any of the specific curriculum recommendations that you have changed or altered. Thanks!

You may know this, but there are hundreds of MFW families that don't use the boards at all! You'd have to ask at the office about how many actually use high school, but I know it's more than Lucy & Dawn :) I've talked to MFW high schoolers at convention, including of course the Hazell kids, plus other high school kids who work at the MACHE booth, but also customers with MFW high schoolers.

And remember there are several levels of high school users:
- Pre-pilot users
- Pilot users
- Users of the final version (year 1 this year)

Julie
Julie, married 29 yrs, finding our way without Shane now
(http://www.CaringBridge.org/visit/ShaneHansell)
Reid (18) hs from 3rd grade (2004); always used MFW
Alexandra (27) hs from 10th grade (2002); mother
Travis (29) never hs; engineer in CO
Julie in MN

Re: High School Year 1 - can you share how it is working for

Unread postby cbollin » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:09 pm

I was just as curious as you about how many families are using AHL. So I asked. It's over a hundred this year.

I thought it might be helpful to explain some of the reasons that you don't see a lot of chat about the high school program.

Year 2 of MFW's high school program is being piloted this year. So, users of the program make their updates, and reports and all of that directly to MFW. So you're just not going to see them in cyber space talking about it.

Year 1 of high school is just on the open market this year. But, not everyone who uses MFW (or any program) visits message boards and forums and all of that. It is most likely that the actual users are just not internet chatter box types. :) It's a lot like with the year 5 program, 1850MOD, there are lots of users who just don't visit the forums. I know that's hard to believe for those of us who enjoy the relaxing and socializing of it. LOL!!!

I do wonder though if I called a friend of mine whose high school senior son is using the program if perhaps that son would chime in a bit about how using MFW high school has impacted his life?

...I spoke very quickly with my friends who have a senior (and a freshman too , I forgot that) using MFW's high school. It might be a week or so before they can get back to me. They aren't chat board types and they are busy right now this week with some things at the husband's work and an upcoming retreat. But I'm still hoping they might be able to get back to me about it. I know this much from quickly talking the other day...

Their son is an advanced kid who is really growing in his worldview and walk with Jesus. He plans to attend a university known for engineering. So, they are really loving the strong Christian focus and strong academics in MFW. They like that it is written to the student to do more on their own. They really like that it includes time to do service so it is something the kids are thinking about. Their son works hard at school and still has a life with friends when he gets school done. Sweet family!!!

-crystal
cbollin

Unread postby MJ in IL » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 pm

We are using the Ancient History HS program--it's been a great experience for us. Let me know what specific questions you may have.

Dd14 feels the Old Testament Challenge is very valuable; she is enjoying reading through the OT and the questions are great for review and application. The literature has been interesting...with her favorite being the Greek and Roman Mythology. For history, she has most enjoyed the Notgrass materials and Unwrapping the Pharoahs. The New Answers book is a bit more challenging and less engaging...but she admits she is learning information she was previously unfamiliar and/or not as well-versed in.

I miss everyone working together... However, she loves her "independent learning time." I have greatly appreciated the weekly meetings...although they take longer than I expected at first. Some weeks we have quite the discussions! She also has had a learning curve figuring out recording time taken on subjects (I have her record it on the lesson plans.) The format has been helpful for her in learning how to best manage her time and stay on task.

Our main struggle has been completing the work in a timely manner while attending a weekly co-op. She takes her math, science and several electives there. MFW tends to schedule Fridays to be lighter, but we do struggle to stay with the week's work. (This, however, is quite typical of our life in general...it is in all likelihood not the curriculum!) This semester, we have lightened her load a bit at the co-op, hopefully to help us stay on track a bit better.

Let me know if you have other questions!

Edited to add: You asked about other curriculum...she is completing Apol Phys Science and Saxon Algebra 1 at our co-op. She is also in a lit class (her fav!) She loves the group discussion the teacher poses for the group. B/c of this, I do eliminate a paper for me if she has a lit analysis due that week. We haven't really made any other changes to the MFW portions.
Molly
dd14 enjoying AHL; ds12 & ds10 in RtR & dd5 working through K!
have done K (2X), 1 (2X), ECC, CtG, & 1850MT
MJ in IL

Re: High School Year 1 - can you share how it is working for you

Unread postby gressman9 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:22 am

My dd who is really suppose to be in 8th grade (if she was public schooled she would have missed the cut off for 9th by 3 weeks due to her birthday) is doing MFW highschool ancients this year. We are also using Apologia biology, ACE paces for math, SOS health, and Rosetta STone Chinese. She is a very independent sort of person and LOVES the curriculum. She may take two years to get Biology done....as we are an extremely busy family with 7 children. She somehow manages to get more than a day's work done by 2pm every day! She also dislikes the Answers in Genesis book...but she loves the Greek and Roman mythology. She is very creative and loves to write, but has struggled a little with someone else tellling her exactly how to write...ie. the argumentative essay assignment. This has been very good for her, however. The biggest drawback for us, which isn't mFw fault....is that I I don't get to sit down and really talk with her about stuff every week like I am suppose to.

Over all...this is the best curriculum that I have seen out there. I am very excited about what she is learning and I wish I had time to read it myself!

Carylee
mom2 seven
homeschoolblogger.com/drawandwritehistorymom
gressman9

Unread postby Lisa M » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 am

Carylee, I am totally with you on being very busy and not spending as much one on one time as I "should"! I have 4 children and it is difficult enough to keep up with individual needs. I really am learning to be careful about which areas of their training are important enough for me to be one-on-one, and which can be more of a group effort. Every curriculum that is "best" is usually terribly teacher intensive, so I have to make trade offs - like I opted to never do an actual grammar program, but instead am working with my 6 and 8 graders on diagramming sentences for 5 minutes, 2 days a week (parts of speech) andI break them into appropriate groups for daily copywork or dictation (mechanics and word usage). I've cut out an entire subject because of priorities. I also don't spend much time discussing their history work because of the driving time I spend for sports - it is important to us not because we are sports junkies, but because my kids tend to become overweight if I don't keep them active - health is taking precedent over history.

What a juggling act!

I love the idea of your daughter not wanting someone else telling her how to write an argumentative essay - what a great topic for an argumentative essay:-)

Thanks for your response!
DD gr. 7 ECC
DD gr. 9 MFW HS Yr 1
DS gr.11 MFW HS year 3
DD 2013 Valedictorian from a tiny PS after 10 years home school
Lisa M

Unread postby Julie in MN » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:56 am

mom2boys wrote:I would like to hear from someone who is using this with their average would rather be outside or playing Wii boy. I'm not sure if he will go to college or not. He is smart enough. He comes from a long line of skilled workers. His grandpa owns a machine shop that his dad is now managing. He might work there, but he might take off on something of his own. Just wondering if anyone has used it with a good ole boy from the country - if you know what I mean. I think it would do him good to be prepared for college even if he chooses a different path. I went to college and am now a stay at home mom, but I still think my education has served me well in lots of different situations. I just mostly see reviews from girls or "advanced" boys. I guess that's enough of my ramblings. He is in seventh grade this year. I will try to get to a convention this year so that I can sit down and really look at the high school stuff.

Blessings,

I'm not there yet, but I have grilled David Hazell about this :o) My 7th grade son is doing so well with MFW materials, but he's not the read-a-book-by-himself type. This year, I'm glad we're starting some independence with Progeny Press & stuff, but it's very gradual at our house because he misses so much on his own and I feel he needs a lot of teacher discussion.

Well, David assured me that they have many types of learners in their high school pilots, including their own children who are all different. He said that they provide options such as pre-discussions and audiobooks. Basically, he said if I've trusted MFW thus far, why would that change?! That reminds me of a previous conversation somewhere -- maybe in the High School Archives?

Anyways, my main point I wanted to add is that I want my son to do MFW high school for the worldview and apologetics more than for the college preparation. He also may end up in more of a hands-on occupation, but I want him to be firm in his faith and be able to stand up against the wind. I know that there are many worldview type courses out there, but MFW is different. MFW includes worldview by incorporating God into history and language arts and everything else. It allows my son to defend his faith to his fellow Wii players, not just to people asking searching religious questions :o)
Last edited by Julie in MN on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Julie, married 29 yrs, finding our way without Shane now
(http://www.CaringBridge.org/visit/ShaneHansell)
Reid (18) hs from 3rd grade (2004); always used MFW
Alexandra (27) hs from 10th grade (2002); mother
Travis (29) never hs; engineer in CO
Julie in MN

Unread postby hsmomof5 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:00 am

Julie in MN wrote:Anyways, my main point I wanted to add is that I want my son to do MFW high school for the worldview and apologetics more than for the college preparation. He also may end up in more of a hands-on occupation, but I want him to be firm in his faith and be able to stand up against the wind. I know that there are many worldview type courses out there, but MFW is different. MFW includes worldview by incorporating God into history and language arts and everything else. It allows my son to defend his faith to his fellow Wii players, not just to people asking searching religious questions :o)

Well said. I created my sons' scope and sequence last year for the first time. It includes using MFW all the way to high school. Until God says otherwise, that's what we are using. :)
~Kysha
ds 19 (college freshman), ds 12, ds 12, and ds 10 (ECC '08) (CTG '09), dd 3 (Preschool)
hsmomof5

Unread postby Lisa M » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:45 am

Some encouragement for mothers of less academic-y kids: Our family's educational goal is that Biblical worldview, understanding the basics of history, communicating effectively through writing and speaking, basic science, and math through Algebra II are all important for any young man or woman, regardless of being college bound or not.

I love MFW because all of these are taken into consideration each year, while still providing flexibility to adjust to our own kids. One child who is a super-driven self starter can get through more material, learn more stuff, and maybe even graduate early. A less focused child may need to back off on the literature, completing only one or two book studies and just 2 or three main writing assignments, take 1.5 years to complete Science, and spend an extra few months on math. Maybe 19 will be their age of completing high school. But slow and steady wins the race. I've been struggling since the beginning with my oldest, who is a wonderful person with great strengths, but has come on late with "academic" skills. Now as a one year delayed 8th grader, she is showing all the readiness for high school, quality work, and self scheduling. The constant struggle has been worth it, when I really could have given up so many times.

Press on toward the goal:-)
DD gr. 7 ECC
DD gr. 9 MFW HS Yr 1
DS gr.11 MFW HS year 3
DD 2013 Valedictorian from a tiny PS after 10 years home school
Lisa M

She is really enjoying it

Unread postby amylynn12 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 am

tiffany wrote:Amy,
I was looking at your signature. I feel in good company. Looks like your day is probably as crazy and interesting as mine. Are you already doing the HS program this year? If so, how's it going?

LOL!!! :) It sounds like we do have very similar days! :) I saw your other reply about spending a lot of time with sick days. That also sounds familiar. :)

My oldest dd is using the High School program right now. We aren't quite halfway through yet, but I can tell you that so far, it is going really well. :) She is really enjoying it & I am really excited about all that she is learning!!! :) We have had so many wonderful discussions. It has really been a blessing. :) I hope that your dd enjoys it. I would love to hear how it goes when you get started. :)

Thanks so much for the tip on the mp3 version & the CD player that plays mp3's. That will be a huge help. :) My dd is reading everything right now & at times feels a bit overwhelmed with the reading, but she still enjoys it. :) This will help a lot. :) Thanks again so much.
Amy in Oregon
Working on:
MFW K: Karly (5)
ECC: Kyla (11) and Khloe (8)
Karissa (14) joining some ECC and a mix of other things. :)
MFW Highschool: Kaylee (17)
Preschool fun with Katie (3)
Anxiously awaiting another blessing on the way (Due Sept 2011) :)
amylynn12

MFW for high school.....anyone?

Unread postby gressman9 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Tracy in TN wrote:Has anyone used MFW or high school? I was just wondering how you liked it. Pros and cons?
Thanks,
Tracy

We are using the highschool ancients and love it!

Carylee
mom2seven
gressman9

Next

Return to High School Archive