Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm
- Forum: Mathematics Archive
- Topic: Placement Tests - Helpful ideas for giving tests & evaluating results
- Replies: 27
- Views: 11728
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:20 am I ran into that same dilemma with my youngest daughter. We just started her in 1A and went from there. It gave her confidence because there were parts that she was able to do quite easily and allowed us to become more familiar with how Singapore works. It was much ...
- Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:15 am
- Forum: Choosing Curriculum Archive--For Those New to MFW
- Topic: ** Testimonies from Users!
- Replies: 61
- Views: 22551
All the above just confirms to me that we're on the right track with MFW. It also confirms to me that it's *very* effective, even when it doesn't "feel" like it because the lessons are so enjoyable Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:20 pm Hi Donna ~ I agree with you 100%!! I had an amazing talk with David ...