We enjoyed CBOA. I would purchase this again for my next child. Definitely worth it.
It is a different cover, but the insides are the same. I've had both.
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat May 04, 2013 10:02 am
- Forum: Choosing Curriculum Archive--For Those New to MFW
- Topic: Hands-on - MFW methods really work!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12699
Thanks for the encouragement. I probably would have skipped it since it is getting close to the end of the year and we are playing catch up, but I love these activities that get the children involved with history.
- Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Timelines - **Ideas
- Replies: 68
- Views: 60045
We use a cardstock foldable timeline. I 3-hole punch one sheet and then I slice 1 inch off the long side of each additional sheet before taping together with clear packing tape on the back side, so it will fit nicely in the history section of their binder. You could use different color cardstock for...
- Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:51 am
- Forum: Language Arts Archive
- Topic: Handwriting Resources - Paper, fonts, pencils, grips
- Replies: 32
- Views: 14568
Back when we used Adventures, I just wrote it on "Primary Paper" and my children copied it. If you don't have any, you can print some off for free from Donna Young's site: http://donnayoung.org/penmanship/paper.htm Since then, I've found Worksheet Works. I love their handwriting sheets because you c...
- Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:12 pm
- Forum: Mathematics Archive
- Topic: Math Facts / Drill - More ideas!
- Replies: 50
- Views: 20783