i have the letter factory making words video on request from the library...hehehehe...
and we do play starfall...at least once a week.
I need to see if netflix had the between the lions on streaming...
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 am
- Forum: Kindergarten Archive
- Topic: Reading - Blending help
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10967
for those of you that asked for her age. She is 5 and turns six March 30. So she is not a young kindergartener. She is my third child and the baby, and my second to use the kindergarten program with. My first child went to K, at a private school, and even though he really struggle with reading. I di...
- Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:46 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Character - Adapting for wiggly kids?
- Replies: 46
- Views: 24813
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:05 pm I was coming to mention the heads up now site....and had to register before I could. We got my 6 yr old ds the weighted turtle and that seems to help most days. My ds is very wiggly also and I have to tell you it drives me nuts. The other thing that we did for the w...
- Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:09 am
- Forum: Language Arts Archive
- Topic: Copywork/Dictation - Benefits? Resistance?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 19194
- Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:39 pm
- Forum: First Grade Archive
- Topic: Reading - Can you stall phonics but continue science & histo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6258
My dh panics too when I tell him we need a break to work on review. But he does see the need for this. LOL...one day I just let dh read the reader with my ds and see how he struggled. that really helped him to understand how it was getting difficult and we needed to review. I was frustrated after ch...