Thanks Jean for typing all that out!!
Thanks Julie for the links!!
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Forum: Kindergarten Archive
- Topic: Choosing K vs 1st - What skills should be mastered?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 18340
I personally might do Kindergarten at a quicker pace instead of jumping to 1st grade at age 5. We've done MFW 1st grade twice now, and while it starts off slow, it really ramps up quickly. I had one son who was really proficient at reading cvc words (three letter words), but about 1/3 of the way int...
- Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:36 pm
- Forum: Exploring Countries and Cultures Archive
- Topic: DELUXE - Is ECC complete without it?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13922
In general, I really appreciate the Deluxe packages in MFW. They really add to the curriculum and are fun. We've done K, 1st, Adventures, ECC, CtG and will be starting RtR in late summer. I ended up not getting the Deluxe package for CtG and I'm realizing what a mistake it was. I really should have ...
- Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:30 pm
- Forum: Rome to the Reformation Archive
- Topic: * RTR is absolutely wonderful!
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22219
I was in the kitchen, minding my own buisness, when I heard something at the front door. I thought our Rottweiler wanted in. I go to the door and there's a BOX leaning up against the side of the house. I thought, "Hmmm...I wonder what *that* is.". I grab it, thinking maybe it's from Amazon (I totall...
- Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:27 am
- Forum: First Grade Archive
- Topic: Readiness for 1st - How big of a jump is it to MFW-1?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9045