Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:35 am
- Forum: Book Basket and Independent Reading Archive
- Topic: Book Basket - You can just buy the books and stay with MFW!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 25805
My daughter is an artsy, creative type, and as much as she hates public school for doing worksheets all day, I knew she'd also hate THAT much reading. She needs activities and little crafty things to reinforce what she's learning. This will be our first year homeschooling, so I'm hoping my instincts...
- Thu May 17, 2007 9:36 am
- Forum: Exploring Countries and Cultures Archive
- Topic: Missionary Bios - Questions, Testimonies, & can we add m
- Replies: 69
- Views: 26191
Thanks for the feedback. Honestly, my knowledge of missionaries is pretty bleak, so it helps to have that background information. I was thinking of adding the Eric Lidell book too....it's been ages since I've seen Chariots of Fire--I wonder if it's appropriate for a 9-10 year old? This is what reall...