Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 pm
- Forum: Rome to the Reformation Archive
- Topic: Books - Augustus Caesar's World reviews, ideas ifchallenging
- Replies: 37
- Views: 16353
I am enjoying RTR also and we, too, are on week 4. I must confess though that I'm not doing all the projects. Just now getting around to doing the clay writing tablet from week 1 :) I have enjoyed Augustus' World. My 9 year old daughter is tolerating it, though that's the way she is with most school...
- Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 pm
- Forum: 6th to 8th grade Archive
- Topic: PP - Errata corrections
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2917
The sentence reads: Although in the reels and jigs they danced, every moment a different girl was clinging to it, none of them seemted to notice.
CtG, ds 9, dd 8, dd 8 mos
CtG, ds 9, dd 8, dd 8 mos
- Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:41 pm
- Forum: Choosing Curriculum Archive--For Those New to MFW
- Topic: Schedule - Can we begin the MFW cycle mid-year?
- Replies: 54
- Views: 15275
We started ECC at January of this year. And we've also had yet another crazy year - seem to have more of these than the "normal" years. So, though I had planned to finish ECC by Christmas, it will probably be late January before we finish it. I then plan to just begin with CtG right after ECC. I to...
- Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Encouragement - *Homeschool Funnies
- Replies: 107
- Views: 34607
We're using ECC and our increased awareness of geography has been fantastic. In a major dept store last week, going down the escalator, my son noticed a sign that said "ELEVATOR LOCATED IN CHINA" "That's a long way to go for an elevator," he said, not realizing china meant fancy dishes!
- Thu May 13, 2010 9:26 pm
- Forum: Preschool & Pre-K Archive
- Topic: Babies - How to structure our day
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9025
I started ECC in January while working outside the home part-time. I chose MFW in large part due to the open and go format of the curriculum (plus of course the Bible base). It's taken us longer than it should have to get through each country, but God knows our current season. The plan is to take 6 ...
- Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 pm
- Forum: Exploring Countries and Cultures Archive
- Topic: Science - Worms in Week 2, lots of questions
- Replies: 33
- Views: 13515
Thanks. For what it's worth, Walmart often sells earthworms in their fishing dept, just not sure if they are available in the winter. I got mine from a local bait shop. I poked holes in the lid from the get go, and after reading the suggested links, I'm thrilled to say ours have lasted a full week. ...