Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:20 pm
- Forum: Mathematics Archive
- Topic: Fun ideas for Math?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7033
Thanks so much for all the advice. I like the idea of doing the calendar, bean counting, and 100 chart (we need lots of practice skip counting and such) each day and then rotating in the other activities. It is so hard for me being new to homeschooling to know what to change up and what to do exactl...
- Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:39 am
- Forum: Preschool & Pre-K Archive
- Topic: Combining with older grades - Help
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12041
This is my first year homeschooling. We are doing 1st grade with my dd 6. I also have a 2 1/2 yo dd that wants to be a part of everything. One thing that has worked really well so far is to have my 6 yo "teach" the lesson to the 2 1/2 yo. We give the toddler a small lap size white board and the 1st ...