Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:56 am
- Forum: Kindergarten Archive
- Topic: Special Needs - K over 2 years & other adaptations
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7745
Thank you to all who have responded to my questions and anxiety. It helps to know that I have such a great community to come to when I am stuck. Thank you Crystal, I will be checking those websites.
- Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:16 pm
- Forum: Creation to the Greeks Archive
- Topic: CTG - Talk me into it
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12427
We have not used ctg but we will start it this fall. However, we have done sotw and i didn't realize when i purchase it that the program begins with the nomads. I was sent straight into a panic because we are creation day people over here. (I was a former classical edu person following the Well Trai...
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:22 am
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Encouragement/Ideas: Help with attitudes, unmotivated,
- Replies: 81
- Views: 31824
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:56 pm A friend of mine pays their children to read the bible. They can read any book they want and they receive $0.50 a chapter after they finish that particular book. They can only read each book once and 1 chapter a day. I am not sure about paying my child but on the ot...