Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:53 pm
- Forum: Adventures in U.S. History
- Topic: Combining Adventures and 1st
- Replies: 60
- Views: 31756
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:22 pm I am also doing both 1st and adventures with my 6 and 8 year olds. We do adventures together first thing in the morning. Then while I am assisting my 8 year old with math etc., I have my 6yo do some copywork. By the time she is finished, my son is ready for a break....
- Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:14 pm
- Forum: Mathematics Archive
- Topic: Math Facts / Drill - Many ideas!
- Replies: 54
- Views: 40178
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:02 pm We have been using Math Facts in a Flash by Jan Bedell, a neurodevelopmentalist. Basically, they listen to a CD with 5 math facts a week. The CD takes 2 min. Then you review those 5 facts a couple of times a day, which only takes a minute or two. Then later in the d...
- Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:00 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Encouragement - Anyone struggle w/ rising early?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10318