My oldest is 9 and we are doing CtG just fine. He does everything and usually does three or four days at a time. He rally like it.
Trish in MS
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:34 am
- Forum: Creation to the Greeks Archive
- Topic: Read-Alouds - What is scheduled after Patricia St. John books?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3715
I see that they use the Patricia St. John books for the first half, what is used for the 2nd half? I am getting ready to purchase this and want to get the other read alouds also. Thanks for the input
- Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:22 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Foreign Language - Rosetta Stone age to begin? Tips for younger users
- Replies: 57
- Views: 28132
We use it teaching Chinese. We started with my 7 year old. He is Reading and listening. For my 2 year old we introduce the new words to her as we learn them.