Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 am
- Forum: Exploring Countries and Cultures Archive
- Topic: Schedule - ECC block scheduling
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4596
Thanks for the suggestions! She will be with me M, T, & F. Friday morning will be with my homeschool group because her mom really wants her involved in a group to meet more friends outside of church. That means we'll need to do schoolwork afterwards if possible. I've looked through a friend's manual...
- Sat May 22, 2010 11:43 pm
- Forum: Mathematics Archive
- Topic: Math Topics - Basic Addition
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4293
I just wanted to add that my almost 9 yr old dd really struggles with math, too. I've just checked out a book from my library called Games for Math by Peggy Kaye. It has some really interesting games to play that are easily and cheaply made at home. They seem like they would be fun and still teach n...