Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:45 am
- Forum: High School Archive
- Topic: Choosing MFW high school - Family togetherness?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10139
Thanks for the input ladies! Crystal...the overview of LA was helpful. Julie...I like the idea of taking one of the books to read together and then prereading a couple others for discussion. I like that MFW allows me flexibility on my involvement level. I am a bit worried about how much responsibili...
- Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:55 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Special Needs - Teaching & resources for specific needs
- Replies: 90
- Views: 26990
I have 4 children. One is dyslexic, and I think my youngest will also have similar issues. This is my first year with MFW and it has been such a blessing. We are able to finish most of the MFW programs (we are doing 2) in the am and then I still have time to tutor my daughter in reading. I have feel...
- Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:52 pm
- Forum: Choosing Curriculum Archive--For Those New to MFW
- Topic: MFW workshops & audio CDs -- Reviews
- Replies: 46
- Views: 26311
Becoming a family of eternal purpose was AMAZING! The best thing I have listened to/read all summer....and I have been doing a ton of reading this summer, so that says alot. It is a gem.