Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:21 pm
- Forum: Ideas - Exploring Countries and Cultures
- Topic: Weeks 1-2 Introduction
- Replies: 80
- Views: 66482
We made the cakes usings a green fondant icing. I had the kids draw the continents onto baking paper. Cut them out. Lay them on the rolled fondant and cut out with a knife. We iced the cake with white and used blue sprinkles for the ocean. Then layed the cut out fondant. It worked great.
- Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:26 pm
- Forum: Exploring Countries and Cultures Archive
- Topic: Preparation - Box Day when we are new to MFW or to hs
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6368
There is also the option of starting a week or two later than planned.
- Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Special Needs - Ideas & experiences using MFW
- Replies: 65
- Views: 22292
crystal- thanks for the quick reply. One of my criteria for home school material is learning God's word. My children have attended Christian schooling from day 1. My youngest child in addition to his non-stop activity also has physical disabilities where he will struggle in the traditional classroom...