Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat May 04, 2013 12:38 pm
- Forum: Mathematics Archive
- Topic: Placement Tests - Helpful ideas for giving tests & evaluating results
- Replies: 27
- Views: 11956
We did it this morning and also got a 74%, I had to giggle at all the little circles she drew all over the page since she wasn't using manipulatives. We will definitely be starting with 1A in the fall!!
- Thu May 02, 2013 5:05 pm
- Forum: First Grade Archive
- Topic: Schedule - How long per day/time for MFW-1?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 13858
Trying to get some idea of what to expect for next year. Can you please share how long you take on each subject and the total time you spent? Also would love to hear how you schedule (do you a particular order of doing things) and time wise schedule if you have one, like what time do you do math, L...
- Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:05 pm
- Forum: Kindergarten Archive
- Topic: Readiness - Sorting disobedience from other issues
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6118
Just a thought.... I did buy lined paper that is a little wider than the handwriting pages that come with MFW and Lacee seems to like that better. Also, I found a dry erase board with lines on it as well and she REALLY likes to do her letters on that!! I leave the dry erase board out with the letter...
- Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Chores = Life Skills!
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13878
With our almost 5 year old, she has been expected to do chores for some time now. We do not pay her for chores-we see it as part of her contribution to the family. We did have a chore chart for awhile, now I just ask her to do chores that I see fit in the morning. I have learned to make a list if th...