Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 am
- Forum: Choosing Curriculum Archive--For Those New to MFW
- Topic: Academics - Discussion about the rumor that MFW is "light"
- Replies: 45
- Views: 21014
I wish I had known about MFW earlier. I really like the readers in the Sonlight program but am so pleased with everything in MFW. It is easier to combine all my children with MFW. When I did Core 1 I had a K and 2nd grader. I wish I had focused more on the OT and teaching them God's truth (which is ...
- Thu May 20, 2010 6:41 am
- Forum: Preschool & Pre-K Archive
- Topic: Babies - How to structure our day
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9024
Yes, you can do it! I did ECC with a new baby that year and we did okay keeping up with it. We just didn't do all the crafts or I made some of my own substitutions. This year we did RTR and I had baby #7 just before Christmas. (I have a children in grades 6, 4, 3, 2 and a 4 year old and extremely ac...