Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:18 pm
- Forum: Ideas - Exploring Countries and Cultures
- Topic: Weeks 1-2 Introduction
- Replies: 80
- Views: 69613
I thought I'd take a moment to post a photo of the world cake we made today. I found it very helpful to see the photos others have posted (visual learner here :-)) Ours was a bit more messy than some. I am reminded again how the activities we are tempted to skip often turn out to be the ones that st...
- Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:55 pm
- Forum: Ideas - Learning God's Story (First Grade)
- Topic: Weeks 29 & 30 (with Plants; Time, Money)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8078
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:52 pm Success at last! We redid our experiment with "fresh" beans I had just bought, and since it was a seventeen bean mix we used a few different kinds. I went ahead and kept with the book by using glass jars and paper towels and we have LOTS of sprouting beans! Yeah! T...