Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:45 am
- Forum: Preschool & Pre-K Archive
- Topic: Interruptions - Homeschooling while potty training,
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5941
Maybe take a week off and do some intensive potty training? Mine can run to the potty herself and pull down her pants, so she doesn't cause too many interruptions (with potty training anyway, lol).
- Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:55 am
- Forum: Choosing Curriculum Archive--For Those New to MFW
- Topic: Non-USA - Will MFW work for Canadian families?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 12803
I hadn't even thought of that, thanks! I will take a closer look at ECC. Also thanks for the link. I will have to read it later when I have some time.