Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:01 am
- Forum: Adventures in U.S. History
- Topic: ** More user praise reports!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 17894
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:46 am When the kids first opened the box, they were worried that we wouldn't have much to do because there weren't enough books. Then I told them about the book basket. Excited isn't even the word to describe their reaction. They were so thrilled about getting to go to t...
- Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:41 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Encouragement Needed - Do all children like school?
- Replies: 72
- Views: 32339
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:54 pm One of my twins is just like this. We ended up making a written "Life Schedule" that included school, chores, who gets showers on what day, who's turn to help in the kitchen, who's turn to pick out/help read the bedtime story, etc. I scheduled meals, snacks and outd...