Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:36 pm
- Forum: Language Arts Archive
- Topic: Spelling - Why two spelling recommendations?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 16170
Spelling by Sound and Structure isn't always about the words. If you look into each "Part" they master certain aspects of spelling. Spelling isn't just about spelling, but decoding through phonetics, syllables, vocabulary. So the work is what needs to be mastered as well, not just spelling a word. I...
- Sat May 21, 2016 8:16 pm
- Forum: High School Archive
- Topic: Electives - Finances, Health, Logic
- Replies: 23
- Views: 12372
I don't know if it counts, (I counted it), but we did Analogies I and Fallacy Detective and "Made You Look" (about advertising).
- Fri May 20, 2016 11:25 am
- Forum: MFW Curriculum -- Share Your Experiences
- Topic: High School -- Share Your Experiences
- Replies: 12
- Views: 19650
What an awesome testimony to a program/company that wants and encourages a life outside of "school" while still providing quality over quantity, and Godly progression of becoming disciples of His Word through the Bible!