Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:15 pm
Praise the Lord! I am reminded often that we are not preparing our children for Harvard, but for Heaven. Blessings to you and your family as you nuture her walk and faith in Christ.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:24 pm
- Forum: Kindergarten Archive
- Topic: ** Praise Reports about how God has used MFW-K in our family
- Replies: 21
- Views: 10585
- Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:50 am
- Forum: Choosing Curriculum Archive--For Those New to MFW
- Topic: Comparing - Can our family really do a Unit Study?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 12865
Hi, my name is Sherron and I am looking into. MFW. We have been doing textbook & DVD curriculum. The amount of work was unbelieveable and because I sent in the work they had to do EVERYTHING. My ds would cry everyday with frustration. We were both miserable. I have homeschooled for awhile but, have...
- Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:53 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Encouragement/Ideas: Help with attitudes, unmotivated,
- Replies: 81
- Views: 26933
Just another thought. Pick up a pack of different colored popsicle sticks. Blue=reading, yellow=math, green=writing, etc. when he earns 6 different colored sticks enough to make a basic house shape (or school house) school time is done. You determine how each stick will be earned each day. Or use di...