Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 pm
- Forum: Ideas - God's Creation from A to Z (Kindergarten)
- Topic: Phonics - Ideas for phonics in God's Creation from A to Z
- Replies: 69
- Views: 66998
!? Whenever my son carefully writes a letter (capital and lower case) or word on the chalkboard or in a tray of cornmeal (from his bother's spelling) we take a picture of it. So, at the end of the year we'll put together all of the printed photos in a collage or something and put it into a page prot...
- Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm
- Forum: Exploring Countries and Cultures Archive
- Topic: Wall Map preservation / laminating / storage
- Replies: 29
- Views: 13585
;) If you work at the kitchen table and it's big enough, attach your world map to it and cover it with a clear plastic table cloth. That's what I did. I have a very large roll of plastic to cover my windows in the winter, and I use it all the time for laminate or a clear plastic tablecloth. I had to...