Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:44 pm
I have the activity cards and use them only on days when they get all their words correct. On those days they do an activity card instead of studying. I keep a dry erase marker and a page protector with the cards for them to use.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 pm
- Forum: Language Arts Archive
- Topic: SP - (Spelling Power) - Describe how you use this, time,
- Replies: 50
- Views: 23824
- Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:44 pm
- Forum: Mathematics Archive
- Topic: Math Facts / Drill - Many ideas!
- Replies: 54
- Views: 36202
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:03 pm I wanted to answer your question referring to Quarter Mile Math, Rainbow Rock, Wrap-ups, and Triangle flash cards. We have used all of these. My children really like Rainbow Rock and we also have Vroot and Vroom. The only problems with it are that it doesn't keep tr...
- Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:03 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Classroom - Ideas for organizing without one
- Replies: 32
- Views: 19431
Our school is compact and movable for travel purposes. Each child has a plastic container with a handle for all their school books. I also have 2 of them for the teachers manuals and one small one for computer cds. The ones I have are made by Sterilite. With the tops off, everything is easily access...
- Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:43 pm
- Forum: Exploring Countries and Cultures Archive
- Topic: Science - Notebooking ideas / amount for ECC
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8743
We don't do the drawing everyday. A lot of days we just read the pages. We add in additional experiments some weeks, and some times we use the time to finish an art project we didn't finish. On the days we do draw the pictures, my children take really long to complete them and we end up using 2 days...