Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:48 pm
- Forum: Choosing Curriculum Archive--For Those New to MFW
- Topic: Compare MFW to other unit studies with activities
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14121
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:27 am I've used both and liked the content just fine for the most part. One thing I'd specifically like to address that impacted me is the layout of the material. The other program was laid out in a day-by-day fashion whereas MFW offers a new chart for each week, showing ...
- Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:17 pm
- Forum: Preschool & Pre-K Archive
- Topic: Ideas: Teaching Left from Right
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7056
The thing that has worked for all of my RIGHT-handed children is that they WRITE with their RIGHT. I hope this will be helpful for anyone else with the same dilema.