We've used R & S since 2nd grade and have continued to use it through this year, 7th grade. I would have to say that R & S lacks spelling rule concentration, though it is taught. Just not enough review of rules in MHO.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:05 pm
- Forum: 6th to 8th grade Archive
- Topic: Science - Apologia General help starting/transitioning/Mod 1
- Replies: 66
- Views: 21423
We used a lapbook that we bought. It's by a company called Live and Learn Press and it is the notebook supplement to Apologia's General Science. Apologia approved them to make it, but Apologia does not sell it. Please do a search under Live and Learn Press and you should be able to locate it. Some p...
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:32 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Encouragement - When not fitting it all in
- Replies: 52
- Views: 21873
I will be new to MFW, but I've been a homeschool mom of 6 rs and a homeschool support group leader for a combined total of 3 years (took a year off from leadership in between). So, my reply is not as a MFW user (but I will be when my order arrives), but as all of the stuff stated above. Please don't...
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:01 pm
- Forum: Exploring Countries and Cultures Archive
- Topic: Geography - Why is there no history? (author response)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10501
What I'm thinking of doing next year is continuing our history program and doing ECC, since it doesn't have history in it anyway. I will be teaching 8,6,4,1,Kindergarten with a 3yo and an infant next year. Any ideas would be appreciated. Misti History is truly a part of the ECC program while you're...