Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:06 pm
- Forum: First Grade Archive
- Topic: Reading - Should I go back, repeat, review?
- Replies: 43
- Views: 15816
So I've done 1st two times already and don't even remember a phonics game. Ugh. I really should be doing that as my 1st grader who will be in 2nd grade next year hasn't even finished the 1st grade stuff yet because it just got too difficult for him. I stopped and bought Explode the Code online and h...
- Wed May 30, 2012 12:30 pm
- Forum: Book Basket and Independent Reading Archive
- Topic: Magazines - God's World News, More
- Replies: 35
- Views: 15572
I'm not sure what the ages of your children are but my kids were interested in the stories but weren't able to read it well on their own until the end of 2nd grade. We missed using a lot of it this year because of that and will probably read through them next year. I think 3rd grade seems like a goo...
- Wed May 23, 2012 2:52 pm
- Forum: Language Arts Archive
- Topic: Reading - 2nd-8th grade skills, comprehension
- Replies: 41
- Views: 14939
I wanted to just add that Sonlight does have readers per grade. I used them for second grade and it was really good. Basically it is a schedule that you can buy for $6.99 (they have another one that is $39.99 but I think it has a lot of L.Arts that we wouldn't be needing in MFW) and it has the title...
- Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 pm
- Forum: Ideas - God's Creation from A to Z (Kindergarten)
- Topic: General Ideas for God's Creation from A to Z
- Replies: 90
- Views: 126619
Thanks for the info. I'm going to totally do this. Also, I have Amazon Prime but didn't have to pay for it. Its a Amazon Prime for moms thing, I think? Basically if you spend at least $25/mth on Amazon prime qualified purchases they keep your amazon prime for free. I buy a lot of my organic products...