Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:33 pm
- Forum: Rome to the Reformation Archive
- Topic: Science - Body Book questions, sibling sharing, paper
- Replies: 25
- Views: 9168
Do you do a model for each child to assemble or do you just do one yourself to use as a teaching tool? My kids don't like all of the cutting and assembling and it seems like a waste of time and paper to have them all do this. We have been skipping it but I may just do one myself over the weekend an...
- Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 pm
- Forum: Book Basket and Independent Reading Archive
- Topic: Book Reviews & Extras - Elementary Boys
- Replies: 94
- Views: 41943
My son really likes The Kingdom Series by Chuck Black (think knights and castles), The Burgess Bird Book, The Burgess Animal Book, and Mother West Wind.
- Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:01 pm
- Forum: Creation to the Greeks Archive
- Topic: Feasts and Jesus
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5007
There have been some great responses but I just wanted to add another book for reference if you are concerned about seeing the connection to Jesus with the feasts. God's Appointed Times by Barney Kasdan is an excellent guide to understanding the celebrations and the purpose of the Biblical holidays....