Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:34 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Lapbooking with MFW
- Replies: 37
- Views: 17829
hi there. I am on my third round of MFW K with my kiddies and we do something that I have called "Kindergarten Keeper folders" and we basically take all our learning/projects/pictures for the week and compile them into a simple file folder when we are done the unit! This takes the place of our badge...
- Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:43 pm
- Forum: Ideas - God's Creation from A to Z (Kindergarten)
- Topic: Badges - Ideas for wearing them and alternatives
- Replies: 62
- Views: 54145
I am on my third round of MFW K with dd5 and we have been doing what we like to call: "Kindergaten Keeper Folders" with this curriculum. My dc just adore them and they always pull them out to remember what their K year looked like...and also to remember the precious bible/character/science lessons w...