Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:28 am
- Forum: Creation to the Greeks Archive
- Topic: 2nd & 3rd graders - How are they doing in CTG?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 18265
Does anyone else have one child who you feel gets left behind every year? I need help figuring out what's best to do for him. My older kids have had great experiences every year since preschool. My 7yo, not so. Anyway, we are supposed to be doing Creation to the Greeks next year (we did not use MFW...
- Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:23 am
- Forum: High School Archive
- Topic: Special Needs or Not - When are kids ready for high school?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6542
Tracy, I am in almost the same boat as you are. My almost 14yodd had dyslexia and dysgraphia, meaning she has a hard time writing. All of her friends are doing high school level work, but she honestly can't do what they are doing. This year, I used books on tape for Literature, audio materials for H...
- Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:06 am
- Forum: Choosing Curriculum Archive--For Those New to MFW
- Topic: Special Needs - Success with MFW & Dyslexia, ADHD, More
- Replies: 33
- Views: 14654
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:36 pm Hello! I am going to be using Adventures for my 8yo and my 12yo (who is dyslexic). I had some fears that it would be too"babyish" the 12 yo, but I knew she was not ready for the older set. Anyway, after I received my manual and books, I find that it is going to be e...