Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Encouragement Needed - Do all children like school?
- Replies: 72
- Views: 25682
Such wonderful responses! Agree, agree, agree! :) My daughter wanted to go to public school in 3rd grade (she had never been but all her friends were in public school.) It was a year long struggle. For us though, we found that there were a couple of things going on: 1) all her friends went to public...
- Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:42 pm
- Forum: Exploring Countries and Cultures Archive
- Topic: Book Reviews - Kingdom Tales
- Replies: 66
- Views: 19284
We are new to MFW and just started ECC a couple of mths ago. I thought I would share a review of Kingdom Tales from my own personal experience: I have heard the question, "Is 'Kingdom Tales' like 'Lord of the Rings' or 'Narnia'?" My answer to that is no. We do not do Lord of the Rings or Narnia (wel...