Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:21 am
- Forum: Preschool & Pre-K Archive
- Topic: 1-year-olds alongside ages 4-7
- Replies: 20
- Views: 16924
Hi, I too know how you feel! One of the things that helped me the most was an article titled The Baby IS The Lesson by Diane Hopkins. You can read it on Lovetolearn dot net. I agree with others that trying to include your baby at the table might help. Mine never liked the playpen. Sometimes I put my...
- Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:58 pm
- Forum: Ideas - God's Creation from A to Z (Kindergarten)
- Topic: # 1 - Sun
- Replies: 63
- Views: 74032
We added this in for our art/nature walk studies during the "sun" lesson. It was a big hit! We collected items during our nature walk or just in the yard. Then you lay the paper on cardboard and place your items on the paper. We had the small kit which included twelve 10 by 10cm sheets of paper. The...
- Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:51 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Back-to-School - Supporting one another at the start-of-year
- Replies: 78
- Views: 37261
- Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:52 pm
- Forum: Kindergarten Archive
- Topic: Schedule - How long is the K year?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5556