Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:07 pm
- Forum: Preschool & Pre-K Archive
- Topic: Babies - How do you home school with them in the picture?
- Replies: 53
- Views: 22093
Hi Kim - I feel for ya! my 5 are 9, 7, 4 1/2, 3 1/2, & 2 months. I agree with what everyone has suggested so far. Just know that some days, you'll have to take a deep breath, and sigh and say, "It's ok if we don't get everything done today." This will especially happen if there's illness in the fami...
- Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:21 am
- Forum: MFW Curriculum -- Share Your Experiences
- Topic: Adventures in My Father's World -- Share Your Experiences
- Replies: 30
- Views: 44504
We used Adventures last year and my boys (4,6,8) really enjoyed it and so did I. To me MFW Curriculum is everything I was TRYING to do on my own but could never quite pull it all together. You pulled it together and tell me what to do each day!! I would be pulling my hair out if it weren't for MFW. ...
- Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:34 pm
- Forum: Mathematics Archive
- Topic: 2nd grader - Finish MFW-1st math and/or Singapore
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10511
I totally agree with Joy1139 - a 7yo really can not be behind in math and at age 10 their brain does chemically change making things much different. Technically, my 9yo is "behind" but I'm confident that when he turns 10 next spring many things will change as far as math. There is an article at Triv...