Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:42 pm
- Forum: Language Arts Archive
- Topic: Read-Alouds - Not an auditory learner, help!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7345
My 9 year old boy is NOT NOT NOT an auditory learner. Wow, I can't emphasize enough how much he is not an auditory learner. He doesn't retain what he hears. I'm not even sure he hears it at all. Don't get me wrong...his hearing is fine. He's been tested. However, you can look him right in the face a...
- Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:22 pm
- Forum: Other Subjects Archive
- Topic: Homeschooling while working, earning a degree, etc.
- Replies: 49
- Views: 16113
I work every Mon and Tues evening and 1, 2 or sometimes 3 weekends a month. I am a Medical Technologist in Microbiology and work at a hospital. My shift is from 2:30pm - 11:00pm. We homeschool in the day and have to be finished on Mon and Tues by 1:30 to leave for the babysitter's house. She is a ho...