Don't Worry, Pray - Minutes with Marie

Bring your cup of tea and enjoy encouragement for your day.
Marie

Don't Worry, Pray - Minutes with Marie

Unread post by Marie » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:11 am

News can be troubling -- but it can also be a reminder to pray. We need to pray for our brothers and sisters in Egypt. You can share this video with your family and pray together.
http://www.prayercast.com/egypt.html

There's also a bit of ethnic music right under the video.

You might share the Prayercast site with your church or small group. It's an excellent resource. I visited a church that showed one of these videos as part of their prayer each Sunday.

Marie

Poohbee

Re: Don't Worry, Pray - Minutes with Marie

Unread post by Poohbee » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this, Marie! I was not familiar with Prayercast, but I LOVE that site! I think it would be a wonderful supplement to ECC. I can't wait to share Prayercast with my daughter throughout the rest of our ECC studies this year.
Jen
happily married to Vince (19 yrs)
blessed by MFW since 2006
have used every year K-1850MOD
2018-2019: Adventures with 9yo boy

MelissaB

Re: Don't Worry, Pray - Minutes with Marie

Unread post by MelissaB » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Marie ~

Thank you for posting the link. We prayed along with him, too.

We know a missionary family that has been in Egypt many years that left last year.

As we pray for those who are persecuted, and martyred, all over the world for the name of Jesus Christ, we always try to remember Romans 8:18:

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

This life is a vapor. Our life is hid with Christ in God. (Col. 3:3) It is my deepest prayer that we here will be faithful to Him, too.

May God richly bless you!
In Christ alone ~
melissa
Melissa B. (Arkansas)
Girls ages 16 & 13
Completed K, 1st, and Investigate {ECC; CTG; RTR; Expl.-1850; and 1850-Mod. Times}
"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,.." Titus 2:4