Combining with grades 2-8 - Student Sheets for every child in the house!

Using MFW Preschool & Pre-K Packages, as well as occupying babies and toddlers while teaching
robertb10502

Combining with grades 2-8 - Student Sheets for every child in the house!

Unread post by robertb10502 »

Yes, buy the student pages for every child in the house!!!!

We are half way through week 2 of ECC!!! It has been fun so far. Now the reason why I am posting.......

I just wanted to say that last year I thought I would save money and I did not get student sheets for everyone. I only had one set. So my 1st grader I was printing stuff out online for and the younger 2 just got left out. This year I got student sheets for everyone and it was so worth the money already. To see the youngest ones face when they get a paper like the older ones it so worth it. Also not looking for free print outs online (that got very time consuming last year). I will never try to leave out the little ones again. And yes my 3 year old just scribbles on it and I put it in a binder anyway. She has so much fun and loves being involved. I know a lot of people have questions how many kids to get student pages for (including myself) so I thought I would share what is working for us. I will always buy them for every child in the house :)

Just sharing!! Have a great day!!!
-Samantha- wife to Robert - mom to Christian, Riley, Eli and Annie.

2012 - 2013 ECC
2011 - 2012 1st and Adventures
2010 - 2011 K and 1st
2010 - 2009 K
mlangley

Re: Yes, buy the student pages for every child in the house!

Unread post by mlangley »

I would totally agree!!
Grace Christian Homeschool

Using CTG & AHL with 3 children
4monkeyz

Unread post by 4monkeyz »

I agree too! This is our first year, I wasn't sure about purchasing student sheets for my littles...I didn't. And I think they would have loved it! It also would save me some time bcs. right now I'm finding a Columbus coloring page or Indian coloring page. Heaven help me when we get to the states! Not saving a whole lot of money and it would be easier to just have it. :)

ps. Yay for successful weeks! Helps mama keep momentum. ;)
Andrea ~ Christ-Follower, Blessed Wife, Mama of 4
  • Adventures & First 2012
    ECC & K 2013
    CtG, First & K 2014
    RtR & First 2015
    American History detour
    Returning CtG 2019!
jasntas

Unread post by jasntas »

4monkeyz wrote:Heaven help me when we get to the states!
There are free state sheet coloring pages on the crayola web site. HTH

Also agreeing with the OP. Having pages for everyone saves you on time and your sanity. ;)
Tammie - Wife to James for 27 years
Mom to Justin (15) and Carissa (12)
ADV & K 2009-2010 . . . RTR (again) & WHL 2016-2017
http://tammiestime.blogspot.com/
The days of a mother are long but the years are short.
gratitude

Unread post by gratitude »

I agree too!!

I bought ADV student sheets last year for my three oldest kids who at that point in time were 8, 6, and 4. I am so glad that I did! My middle two didn't do all of them, but we have 3 wonderful Jesus posters up in the hallway. They also loved all of their bird cards that they still get out to look out and use. They were well worth the money to have all 3 of my children included and to learn different things like the Statue of Liberty, Morse Code, etc. I was continually surprised by how much my 4 year old learned from her part in ADV. :)
Excelsior! Academy

Unread post by Excelsior! Academy »

Another one agreeing here. Especially ECC year!
momxnine

Unread post by momxnine »

I totally agree! I'm doing the ECC for my grandkids (7,5, 2 1/2) and even though 2 of them can't write, they are SO excited to have their own notebook/binders and pages. My daughter has sent me pictures of them all with their John 3:16 posters and their notebooks and it is so adorable! The 2 1/2 year old even told her exactly where to put his pictures for his poster and he has a HUGE grin on his face with his notebook because it's *his* and has his name on it. Makes me wish I had "littles" again and could start all over.... :-)
Blessings,
Vicki in SW MO.

Mom to 9, ages 10 - 31, Grammy to 4
Married 32 years, homeschooled for 25 years; 6 graduated, 3 to go