RTR - Week 14

If you are using Rome to the Reformation, please share your ideas with us.
Marie

RTR - Week 14

Unread post by Marie »

Week 14.
mom2-3

Week 14: Science supplies & alternative idea

Unread post by mom2-3 »

mom2-3 wrote:I am using RtR, and the science for week 14 listed a portable room thermometer for (M) and a paper towel roll for (W) . Can someone please tell me where I am suppose to find the actual experiment? I know the answer is going to be way obvious and I have just overlooked it!
Posted Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:25 pm by: cbollin
The paper towel roll on Wed. is for p.102 of the Body Book for the section called The Trapdoor.

The monday thermometer... p. 99 of body book, in the first section of Building understanding. We skipped that personally and just felt the difference between room air and exhaled breathe on our hands to find out if it was warmer or cooler.
MelissaB

Re: RTR - Week 14

Unread post by MelissaB »

Voice of the Martyrs has a great book on Saint Nicholas, with a historical introduction.

https://www2.vombooks.com/qry/qe_store. ... 663f57f98f

Enjoy week 14! :-)
Melissa B. (Arkansas)
Girls ages 16 & 13
Completed K, 1st, and Investigate {ECC; CTG; RTR; Expl.-1850; and 1850-Mod. Times}
"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,.." Titus 2:4
jhagberg

RtR week 14

Unread post by jhagberg »

We are in Week 14 of RtR. Monday, we read 1 Corinthians 12 to integrate our science study of the human body with the Biblical concept that all believers are united in one body. Tuesday, we watched The Magic School Bus episode #35 ("Works Out") where Ms. Frizzle and her class learn that the whole body works as a team! It also focused on Breathing which happens to be the science concept for this week. How cool is that? :-)
Joyce

I am the mother of 4 boys, and I've been using MFW since 2010. :-)