It's here! Second Edition God's Creation from A to Z

Post questions and comments here. All messages posted in this area will stay active for a time. Older posts will be deleted or archived to one of the areas below.
Marie

It's here! Second Edition God's Creation from A to Z

Unread post by Marie » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:04 pm

After months and months of work, it's now here! We're super excited! Our print shop is busy and orders are shipping.
Check out samples of our new Teacher's Manual and Student Sheets here: http://www.mfwbooks.com/products/5/Kind ... /#Overview

If you purchased kindergarten in the past, an upgrade option is available to exchange an older TM for a new one. See our website for details.

God's Creation from A to Z Second Edition
Released February 2017
What's New?

Second Edition Teacher's Manual is reorganized to include the following:
  • 5-day units with one letter a week (all previous editions had 6-day units) – activities are the same, but reformatted to 5 days
    8 new hands-on Cuisenaire Rods math activities
    New Christmas unit for December (similar to Pre-K), with Bible stories, hands-on activities, and colorful Student Sheets
    New Fruit of the Spirit unit to end the year, focusing on character (love, joy, peace, etc.) as well as cooking, science, and math
    New activities for outside play
    Library booklist in appendix updated
Literature books in Deluxe Package (some are also in Basic).

Ant Hill and Butterfly Garden are still highly recommended, purchase separately (see item descriptions for shipping restrictions).

Student Sheets include all the previous sheets plus 45 new, colorful sheets for Christmas and the Fruit of the Spirit.

A Teacher's Manual upgrade option is available for those who wish to exchange an older Teacher's Manual.

manyblessings

Re: It's here! Second Edition God's Creation from A to Z

Unread post by manyblessings » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:36 pm

I'm so excited!! I'm hoping to take advantage of this month's discount, but if I can't get it together by the end of the month, I'll still be purchasing at least the Basic package as soon as I can :) Looking forward to starting this updated version in August with my little one, who will be 5 in September.She is midway through VOD right now, and we are loving every bit of it. SO happy to have come back to MFW after all these years, and find it is exactly what we needed for this season in our lives :-)
Lourdes
Mom of 4 adults, 1 daughter-in-law, 1 son-in-law, 1 in 1st, and
3 in heaven 8/11/06, 8/18/10, and 9/13/13
Married to my soul mate since 6/20/09
Past: MFW K, ECC, AAAT, VOD, GCA, LGS
2019-2020: ADV