Jacob's Geometry

Post questions and comments here. All messages posted in this area will stay active for a time. Older posts will be deleted or archived to one of the areas below.
Rox

Jacob's Geometry

Unread post by Rox »

Before we take the plunge and order, I'd like to know what support is available to Jacob's Geometry users? I've seen mentioned here,in older threads, that Mr. Jacob's is available by email. Is this the way of support for parents/ students with questions?
Thanks, Rox
Rox, wife of a Godly man and mother of two boys.
We are thrilled to have used MFW for many years. Thanks to God for blessing our family through homeschooling with MFW!!!
Julie - Staff

Re: Jacob's Geometry

Unread post by Julie - Staff »

I am probably the person in the older thread who contacted Mr. Jacobs. I am that kind of mom :) But I am not sure he is still available in the same way, so I went and edited my post, taking out the now-defunct link to his website.

MFW does provide consultation when using any materials purchased from us - feel free to post a math question on the Message Board, or contact the office by phone or email, and you will receive a response from a math consultant or a family with experience using Jacobs Geometry. Any previous Message Board posts about Geometry have been saved in the Archives, in case those are helpful to other families (there are only a few, which you probably already found): viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9176#p71980

Most families have successfully used Jacobs with the MFW Daily Lesson Plans and (hefty) Answers book. The contents of those materials are described here: https://www.mfwbooks.com/item/28080/Geo ... e-Package/

Julie
Rox

Re: Jacob's Geometry

Unread post by Rox »

Thanks for the reply Julie
Rox, wife of a Godly man and mother of two boys.
We are thrilled to have used MFW for many years. Thanks to God for blessing our family through homeschooling with MFW!!!