Language Lessons for Today Series is complete!

Post questions and comments here. All messages posted in this area will stay active for a time. Older posts will be deleted or archived to one of the areas below.
Christy - Staff

Language Lessons for Today Series is complete!

Unread post by Christy - Staff » Fri May 19, 2017 9:31 am

We are excited to announce that Language Lessons for Today Grades 5 and 6 have been released. Besides the wonderful poetry, picture study, and other lessons, Grades 5 and 6 both include a focused study of the parts of speech and begin with an analysis of sentences, in keeping with Charlotte Mason's advice for age-appropriate grammar lessons.

You can find these items on our website – https://www.mfwbooks.com/products/21/Language-Arts/. The release of these 2 products finalizes our series for grades 2 – 6.

Comments from moms who helped us pilot these two books:

It is the best language curriculum I have ever used.
Twyla

Honestly, I was slightly concerned that it wouldn't be "enough", as I've enjoyed the simplicity of the younger levels. However, my daughter knows just as much grammar as my high schooler who went through a more traditional grammar program----and she had a much better time doing it!
Angie

I love and highly recommend your gentle approach to nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. It makes homeschooling Language Arts so much fun!
Bonnie

I continue to enjoy the poetry and picture study – they always seem to lead us into discussions I wasn't expecting. Your language lessons feel, to me, like the perfect balance between grammar lessons and the beauty and art of language and words.
Carrie
Christy Callahan - MFW Customer Service Team Lead
Wife to Mike (homeschooling dad)
Mom to 5 blessings and foster mom to many