WHL- Supply list available?

Post questions and comments here. All messages posted in this area will stay active for a time. Older posts will be deleted or archived to one of the areas below.
mom2h

WHL- Supply list available?

Unread post by mom2h »

I expect our 'box" to arrive at the end of this week, but I have to be in the city today. I'd like to be able to get any school supplies on the list while I am there (an hour away), since we don't have many options in my small town. Would it be possible to get the WHL supply list?

Thanks!
mom2h
Julie - Staff

Re: WHL- Supply list available?

Unread post by Julie - Staff »

Not sure if this is too late, but I'll try:

1. A New Testament that can be marked in, and possibly 8 crayons for marking.

2. 3-ring notebook, lined and unlined paper, or your preference for history and English work.

3. Optional index cards if you want your student to work on vocabulary in any subject (Biology, Bible, history, English).

4. Optional full-page sticky-paper (Avery works well), or cardstock plus glue/rubber cement/etc., for copying and gluing on the timeline figures. Also, if your student wishes to color them, then a high quality set of colored pencils (coloring isn't really recommended this year, since there are so many timeline figures).

5. Quality writing resources such as dictionary, thesaurus, and Writers Inc or the like.
mom2h

Re: WHL- Supply list available?

Unread post by mom2h »

Thanks, Julie! I am back from my jaunt, but will still have another chance to get supplies this week!

Rhonda
mom2h