I'm New-List of Abbreviations?

Post questions and comments here. All messages posted in this area will stay active for a time. Older posts will be deleted or archived to one of the areas below.
LemonadeLover

I'm New-List of Abbreviations?

Unread post by LemonadeLover » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:35 pm

I'm seeing LOTS of abbreviations as I start to skim the message board that I don't understand. I'm sure many of them refer the different levels, which I don't have memorized yet (I recognize AAAT, LGS, ECC, CTG). But I'm guessing other refers to core texts (like LLFT). Is there a list anywhere that I can use to familiarize myself with these? Thanks.

I've used a few different supplemental resources/books from the PreK & K curriculums in the past, but won't be starting my first MFW core until next fall with ECC.
Wife of Mr. Visionary for 10 years
Mom of 4 kiddos: DD(8), DS(6), DS(4), DD(1)

Julie - Staff

Re: I'm New-List of Abbreviations?

Unread post by Julie - Staff » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi and welcome!

There are LOTS of them posted on the “Support” forum. I remember it was fun thinking of all the abbreviations we use. They do save time :)

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2065

There may be some newer ones that need to be added - let me know if you notice any.

Julie

DadOfFour

Unread post by DadOfFour » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:26 pm

I will say that while the abbreviations can make for some shorter posts it can be a bit confusing needing to go back and forth between posts and the list.
Looking for great dad jokes.

Julie - Staff

Unread post by Julie - Staff » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 am

DadOfFour wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:26 pm
I will say that while the abbreviations can make for some shorter posts it can be a bit confusing needing to go back and forth between posts and the list.
That is a good point. I will try to keep that in mind as I Archive older conversations. Thanks, and welcome!
Julie