Writing Skills for Today-B

Post questions and comments here. All messages posted in this area will stay active for a time. Older posts will be deleted or archived to one of the areas below.
lesliel23

Writing Skills for Today-B

Unread post by lesliel23 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:11 am

I looked through current and archived posts before creating a new post and couldn't find an answer to my question, Hopefully, this hasn't been asked a million times!

When will a sample of WSFT-level B be available to view on the website? I'm trying to decide where to place my daughter next school year. She will be coming out of a private school, so she has had SOME writing, but honestly there hasn't been much structure from what I can tell. She likes to write creatively, but also isn't very good with proper paragraphs and structure, punctuation, etc. I'm trying to compare and see if she still needs A, or could do well in B. She's will be in 6th grade, so A would put her farther behind getting her ready for high school (finishing what she needs to complete by the end of 8th grade). I think she would do well with B, but I'd like to look at it first!

Thank you!
Leslie

Julie - Staff

Re: Writing Skills for Today-B

Unread post by Julie - Staff » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Leslie,

We don't have an exact date for the online sample, but it will be coming very soon! We just began shipping Level B last week, and with the end-of-sale that week also, the focus has been on filling orders, restocking, and answering last-minute questions that come in!

I will let you know if I hear more before you do.

If you need to order immediately, then you could just go ahead and get Level A, or feel free to call the office and talk through your daughter's needs.

Julie

lesliel23

Unread post by lesliel23 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Thanks for the info!

Christy - Staff

Unread post by Christy - Staff » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Christy Callahan - MFW Customer Service Team Lead
Wife to Mike (homeschooling dad)
Mom to 5 blessings and foster mom to many

lesliel23