Looking for a Synergy Group!!

Post questions and comments here. All messages posted in this area will stay active for a time. Older posts will be deleted or archived to one of the areas below.
bethinga

Looking for a Synergy Group!!

Unread post by bethinga » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 pm

I’m looking to join or start a Synergy Group near Athens, GA for RtR this fall! Please contact me if interested! I have an 11yo boy and a 9 yo girl. My kids play well with boys and girls of all ages, and we especially have a shortage of boys in our friendship pool! So families with boys aged 9-12 are a big plus!!

**(It’s been so difficult to find anyone in my area using MFW. Most homeschool families around here are already in a co-op and/or are super-busy. I’d love it if MFW could provide some way to connect with other MFW users in their area.)**
Beth in GA
Mom to a boy and a girl
Using MFW since 2012

bethinga

Re: Looking for a Synergy Group!!

Unread post by bethinga » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Btw, as Julie suggested in the Synergy sticky above, I have posted on every local homeschooling message board (2 of them) and every national MFW FB page I’m a member of (3 of them) , and spread the word in my community about what I’m looking for. No one at all found yet.
Beth in GA
Mom to a boy and a girl
Using MFW since 2012

allgrace

Unread post by allgrace » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 pm

I wish we lived close and were teaching the same year😞. I hope you find a group.
Grace
"Sanctify them by the Truth, your word is Truth" John 17:17
Ds10: CTG
Dd7:MFW 1st
Dd5: MFW K
Ds 3: AAAT
Ds. 1: being very active😜

bethinga

Unread post by bethinga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:46 pm

Thank you! Prayers appreciated!
Beth in GA
Mom to a boy and a girl
Using MFW since 2012

arosemalone

Unread post by arosemalone » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:32 pm

I was hoping to start a synergy group here in Caribou, Maine, but haven't found anyone to start a group with. Could the MFW people set up some way for us to find other MFW homeschoolers? I know that they keep track of us, because I periodically get calls from MFW. Maybe this is something we could opt-in to when we order our curriculum.