US to 1877 Quizzes and key?

Post questions and comments here. All messages posted in this area will stay active for a time. Older posts will be deleted or archived to one of the areas below.
mom2h

US to 1877 Quizzes and key?

Unread post by mom2h » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:16 pm

I know I'm probably overlooking this, but is there a separate booklet for the quizzes and quiz key? Or do we just use notebook paper for quiz answers and find the key elsewhere??

Thanks,
mom2h

Julie - Staff

Re: US to 1877 Quizzes and key?

Unread post by Julie - Staff » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:07 pm

There are a lot of subjects to keep track of in high school, so I keep a list for myself. I'm not sure which answer key you are looking for, so here's the entire list:

• The answer key to Easy Grammar Ultimate 11 is in the back of the book, since we use the Teacher's Edition.
• The answer key to Early American Literature is in the Teacher's Guide included in the package. It is an 8.5x11 booklet, white paper cover.
• The answers for the American Literature Supplement are in the back of the Supplement.
• The Appendix to the U.S. History to 1877 Lesson Plans includes Study Questions for Never Before in History and Thinking Like a Christian, as well as TLAC quizzes.
• A separate book, the Answer Key for U.S. History to 1877 (BJU 4th edition) includes answers for United States History (used for two years), Never Before in History, Under God, and Assumptions that Affect Our Lives.
• Both the United States History Tests and the Answer Key for Tests are separate items included in your package. These are 8.5x11, paper covers, one blue and one white.

HTH,
Julie

mom2h

Re: US to 1877 Quizzes and key?

Unread post by mom2h » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:56 pm

Thank you, Julie. I really did not make it clear what I needed. I was hoping to find the answers to the "Section Quizzes" in the BJU US History text. But now, I'm not even sure those count in the final grades. I also think those are more "open book" quiz questions, and not tests.

Thank you for this and the audiobook answer. Shockingly, I found out that one of our tiny local libraries has Billy Budd on CD!

mom2h