** Testimonies from Users!

705emily

Re: Thank you MFW staff

Unread post by 705emily » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm

We too, are so blessed by this curriculum! It's WONDERFUL!

Thank you! :-)
Irmi Gaut
MFW K, MFW 1, Adventures, ECC this year!

'And my God shall supply ALL your needs according to his riches in Glory!'

SandKsmama

Unread post by SandKsmama » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Ditto! I am SO thankful that the Lord led our family to MFW in the very beginning of our homeschooling journey, and here we are, 5 years later and still going strong. The growth in my children, academically and more importantly, spiritually, is just phenomenal. We LOVE MFW!!! Thank you for all you do!!
Amanda, Wife to a great guy since '99, SAHM to 4 fabulous kids! DD(7/96), DS(1/01), DD(8/03), and baby DS (3/09)!
Used MFW K, 1st, ECC, CTG, RTR, Ex1850, and currently using 1850-Modern!

wisdomschool

Unread post by wisdomschool » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:42 pm

We love you MFW--thank you so much for all you do--we appreciate it!!!

I often tell people that MFW is the closest thing I found(in my homeschool curriculum research years before my oldest was ready to start school)to what I would put together if I had the time/chance to write curriculum........to me this is so important--I really trust the recommendations from MFW and we are so blessed that The Lord led us to you!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Blessings,
Debbie
Momma & Teacher to my super seven:

Kanen-6th
Abia-4th
Charis-3rd
Tobias-1st
Elijah-3 y.o.
Micah-2 y.o.
Eden-3 mo.

hsmomof5

Unread post by hsmomof5 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:37 am

Amen! I sincerely thank you and my children wanted me to thank you as well. We are into our second year with MFW and couldn't be happier. Thank you for all of your hard work! Our prayers are with you.

Blessings,
~Kysha
ds 19 (college freshman), ds 12, ds 12, and ds 10 (ECC '08) (CTG '09), dd 3 (Preschool)

KimberlyND

Unread post by KimberlyND » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:04 am

You make it so much easier and enjoyable to homeschool, MFW! We are having a great year. Thank you!
Kimberly in ND
MFW user since 2007, gone through K, 1st, ADV, ECC, CtG, RtR, Exp. to 1850, & 1850 to Modern Times
Using ECC 2014-2015 with an 8th grade son and 4th grade daughter
Have been HS for 19 years and graduated 3 dc.

4Truth

Unread post by 4Truth » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:35 am

Amen. We look forward to many more years with MFW! We're so thankful for this resource that the Lord has provided, His working in our lives, and in the lives of the MFW staff.
Donna, with two MFW graduates and the "baby" in 9th grade! %| Using MFW since 2004.

niki

Unread post by niki » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Just wanted to add my love for this curriculum and the relationships it builds in my family as we sit and discuss and make connections on a spiritual level as well as academic. Today my 11 y.o. had a "light-bulb" moment as we finished up reading Bronze Bow! Thank you MFW, and glory to God.
Niki

Strong Tower Academy
EX1850
DD 6th DS 5th DD 3rd

LynneH

Unread post by LynneH » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We love MFW over here!

Lynne

RBS in OH

Unread post by RBS in OH » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:51 pm

We love it too! Even their math and grammar recommendations, which are new to us this year. My husband has joined us for Bible time this year and we are all learning and growing--a great start to our days :) :) Thank you, Hazels!
Rachel

ds(14) 8) and dd(14) ;)
We've enjoyed ADV, ECC (2 times), CTG, RTR, EX-1850, 1850-MOD--and now AHL this year!

Crystallea

ECC and blessings

Unread post by Crystallea » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Every time I want to post I just want to say how blessed I feel to have found MFW and ECC, so I usually just say nothing. But today I must proclaim: We are having so much fun and learning SO much. I am amazed how the geography game gets the locations in our brains. When something comes up in the news or in conversation about different countries, I love thinking "I know where that is". Even our days that don't go so smoothly, we are learning a lot. And my 2 K'ers are starting to get in the groove, they are young 5 year olds so I am taking it pretty easy but they are learning so much. We have been so blessed by this curriculum in so many ways. One twin knows that the turtle has a carapace, how cool is that. So thank you Hazells for the work you have done and may God so richly bless you and your family and your mission.
Crystallea
Crystal
Wife to Randy, mom to Gavin 27, Ryan 24, Dawson 11 Bailey James 11, Brianna 10, Melissa 9, Jack & Sam 6, Micah 5
Blessed to have adopted youngest 6.

MFW-Lucy

Re: ECC and blessings

Unread post by MFW-Lucy » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:42 am

Dear Crystal,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us how much the curriculum is having an impact on your family. It is so encouraging to the Hazell's and all the MFW staff to hear your words of gratitude and the real life experiences of your family.

To all of you who take the time to share your homeschool and MFW experiences on many topics we are truly grateful. We know you have many choices and we are thankful you have chosen My Father's World and chosen to spend some of your day to share with others.

From all of us at My Father's World!

Lisa M

I already own many of the books

Unread post by Lisa M » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 pm

AnniAm wrote:I was planning on ordering R to R, but I own 9 of the books in the basic package and 3 of the books from the deluxe pkg.
I just have to share...the main reason I chose My Father's World is because, the first time I received their catalog, I already had over half of the books they showed on the cover!

I figured that, if they had a good plan for me to actually get to USING those carefully selected books, then it couldn't hurt to give it a try:-)
DD 8 yrs homeschool; Junior in PS
DD 2017 10 years homeschool; graduated 2 of 70
DS 2015 Homeschool Graduate; Four year college tuition scholarship
DD 2013 Valedictorian of tiny PS; 10 years home school