2023 possible program changes?

Post questions and comments here. All messages posted in this area will stay active for a time. Older posts will be deleted or archived to one of the areas below.
lovekids83

2023 possible program changes?

Unread post by lovekids83 »

I was just interested if MFW intends to add any changes to programs in the new year. I was also wondering if they have ever considered adding a program for tiny tots...similar to a board the animal train.
The K- Adventures programs are so precious and I am looking forward to doing the preschool programs with my youngest little ones soon, and love your choices for toys, books, and planned activities, so I wondered if you had considered putting out a another program with toys for the youngest like tall stacker pegs building set, magna tiles, and a toddler activity book. The use of board books with songs and rhymes as the base. Christian songs and typical fun preschool songs. I thought I would mention it as I think it would be a huge hit in the community. One could do fun tracing and maze books by Kumon or MFW could make some pages. I call mine nursery school and really enjoy it and thought other moms would to, especially with a manual. It could have a book like Slow and Steady Get Me Ready for weekly personalized activities or Active Baby Active Brain. Add in a couple sign language books and each week could focus on a Bible song and a special fingerplay...just an idea😁.

Blessings,

Brenda

Another idea for MFW is a one year study of history...from an interesting viewpoint not typically focused on. Something like Art History and Classical Music being the focus. I was thinking it would make a fun way for people coming late to the cycle to do ECC and then World...being mainly for older children...youngers could still do Adventures if needed. It would also be an answer for families who school year around and finish curriculum quickly...keeping High School off an extra year.
Julie - Staff

Re: 2023 possible program changes?

Unread post by Julie - Staff »

Brenda,

Yes, materials do change from time to time as publishers take things out of production or issue new editions. For instance, we are in the midst of a transition from Singapore Primary Math U.S. edition to Singapore Dimensions (see the math page on the website for complete info: https://www.mfwbooks.com/cat/34/Math/ ).

However, Marie Hazell works hard to ensure that whenever you order a complete package, you receive everything you need for a complete, wonderful school year!

Our preschool program for age 3 begins at the time when most children start enjoying planned activities together. However, you have some wonderful ideas for our tiniest tots. I will pass along your ideas, and I encourage you to send an email with suggestions at any time. Marie Hazell loves to hear from parents who are teaching their precious children, and some of our wonderful new materials have emerged after something was placed on Marie's heart based on hearing feedback from parents.

Blessings as you raise our next generation with a heart for their needs.

Julie
lovekids83

Re: 2023 possible program changes?

Unread post by lovekids83 »

Julie,

Thanks for the info! I just get excited teaching and have enjoyed many of our years with MFW included in them. I was so excited she did a preschool program.

Blessings,
Brenda